Sign in to follow this  
jawsistwilight

Holding fundrasier for My Dad with Brain Cancer

My name is Jason Williams I am a Brony. My Step Dad Wayne Knight has been recently been diagnosed with a brain tumor that is cancerous.  

You mighth ave seen our post in the Nightly Roundup on the 10th.

Well I wanted to give updates as well as to put this were more people can see it.

We live in Mt Carmel IL. He is currently in Evanscille Indiana (over 50 Miles apart) the gas is killing us to be with him.

When he comes home he will have to have radiation 5 Times a week for 5 Weeks.

The orignal plan was he would stay in a Nursing home who would help get him to his radiation but they told us yesterday that they will not take him to radation and we have to bring him home next week because his Inserance will not pay for him to be at the nursing home.

So we will be solly responsible to get him there.

Our House is in neeed of partial roof repair. The Kitchen celling fell in do to the roof.

My Mother has called every agency that she can find and they give her the run around

We called the Salvation Army and it turns out the one near us only helps people who livei n Indiana not IL.  We called a Guy who fixs roofs but he never called us back.  

We called the Cancer Socaity of America who gave us a list of Agencys to call but everytime we call one they give us a different angency to call.

I normal do not like to ask for help but we are to a point we are not even sure if we can make our house payments.

My Mom started a go fund account to help pay for the expenses.

Please help us out you can find the go fund at https://www.gofundme.com/w28bmh-hope-for-wayne

If you like more info please contact my Sister at https://www.facebook.com/caitlin.burke.79

please share it so people will know.

Note to Admin if this is not allow please let me know  if this is the wrong place please move it.

• Like 1

I can't support you financially, but I do send my hopes and prayers. Cancer is rough, and no one should have to go through it.

I don't want to justify the reasons why I can't make a donation, but I can share the link at least. I really hope that will help a little bit.

I hope your dad is able to recover. My family went through a similar situation with my mom. I'll be spreading the link around to as many people as I can. I wish you the best too. It's hard for everyone to go through this.

Do to his pain can not be managed at my sister's  

ospic has moved him to a Hospic center in Evansvile Indiana.  

The Nurse at the center says she would estimated it as 2 to 3 days now

He passed away today

Mods could you lock this so no more Post are made but people can still fnd the link in case they like to donate.  All Money is going to the funeral