Welcome to the Pie Family Fan Club!
Feel free to post pictures, videos, and/or comments about the Pie family. 

From Left to Right: Cloudy Quartz, Maud Pie, Limestone Pie, Pinkie Pie, Marble Pie, Igneous Rock Pie

pinkie_pie_s_family_revised_revised_by_v

Rules:

☆ Please, keep in mind what Fan Club this is. Please, don't make a Twilight Sparkle post, for instance, unless it has the Pie Family, too;

☆ Try not to make too many posts that are exclusively about Pinkie Pie or Maud Pie, as we already have a fan club for each of them. 

☆ Bear in mind that there is a younger ones out there! With that said, no NSFW content is allowed. 

☆ This is a Fan Club, not Hate Order. If there is something not-exactly-nice you have to say about this place, The Pie Family, or virtually anypony or anything, then please keep that at bay;

☆ All EQD Forum rules apply.

• Like 4

Also known as "hardcore ponies that eat rocks". Probably just as hardcore as the Cakes that change diapers with their mouths. Man...

Other than that, I want to say that I'm happy this group now exists and that I love the way Pinkie's mother looks.

• Like 2

@Sparklefan1234 HAHA! That's a good one! But no, don't make AJ family posts, unless it includes the Pie family.

I'll make an Apple Family fan club, too, if you want. 

latest?cb=20151027015313

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChB said:

HAHA! That's a good one! But no, don't make AJ family posts, unless it includes the Pie family.

I'll make an Apple Family fan club, too, if you want. 

Ok, I understand now. Thanks for clarifying.

large.jpeg

• Like 2

On 4/15/2017 at 3:12 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Ok, I understand now. Thanks for clarifying.

If I may clarify further, I don't have this rule because I don't think they are related (I would like to think they are). I just have this rule so that there won't be too many Apple Family only pictures in this thread, and Pie Family only pictures in the other thread, so that we won't be confused about which fan club we are in. The other option would be to rename this thread to "Pie and Apple Family Fan Club," which I think would be little weird. If everyone else disagrees, I'll consider changing that.  

• Like 1