HonorableDeath

War Thunder!

I may reinstall War Thunder in the future, though I'll barely play it. So far I'm at tier 3 in the USSR and German tanks and the British planes and pretty much tier 1 in the rest. The drama that has been with Gaijin a bit back has killed it for me.

I do kinda wish there still was the ranks in the countries where you would unlock a few planes for rising in ranks, rather than researching the vehicles individually. That was when I played it the most.

I always stay away from drama. I play the game for fun, not to start flame wars. But humans are selfish beings - they always look for something to complain about.

Source: http://k4nk4n.deviantart.com/art/War-Thunder-comic-20160803-625789747

war_thunder_comic_20160803_by_k4nk4n-dac

Check out my other images at my War Thunder Live page: http://live.warthunder.com/user/Applestack/

Too bad the "Vulcan Tank" came too late. I've sworn off tank battles because I kept killing my own teammates by accident during Tank Simulator Battles. Gaijin should've given our friendly vehicles nametags. They did so in Air SB so why not in Tank SB? Anyhow, I've been reported for teamkilling so many times that I believe it's time I stop playing tanks.

m_c_202_folgore_attacks_mig_3___1_by_k4n

m_c_202_folgore_attacks_mig_3___2_by_k4n

m_c_202_folgore_attacks_mig_3___3_by_k4n

m_c_202_folgore_attacks_corsair_by_k4nk4

m_c_202_folgore_attacks_sunderland_by_k4

m_c_202_folgore___custom_skin_1_by_k4nk4

italian_medals___20160511_by_k4nk4n-da26

8 hours ago, Applestack said:

Too bad the "Vulcan Tank" came too late. I've sworn off tank battles because I kept killing my own teammates by accident during Tank Simulator Battles. Gaijin should've given our friendly vehicles nametags. They did so in Air SB so why not in Tank SB? Anyhow, I've been reported for teamkilling so many times that I believe it's time I stop playing tanks.

I play exclusively RB and whenever I'm in tank battles I just see what nations are on my team and don't even bother looking for nametags. You should try that, most tanks are obvious what nations they are from.

http://warthunder.com/en/news/4272-news-newsflash-from-igromir-2016-new-ships-and-first-look-at-japanese-ground-forces-en/

Couple new boats and japanese ground forces have been more officially confirmed. It's funny cuz earlier today I was whining about how the germans either had to fight with an enemy or be alone and so we need the japanese.

One thing that I would love to see in a future update would be a minor axis tree and a minor allies tree.