Hounderous

Stronger than you (sim Grentina mix)

A classical SimGretina.

I like the music, however have no idea who that is, or where that song is from. But apparently it has no ponies in it.

A classical SimGretina.

I like the music, however have no idea who that is, or where that song is from. But apparently it has no ponies in it.

The person in the frame and singing in the song is Garnet, one of the three Crystal Gems from "Steven Universe," a fusion of the gems Ruby and Sapphire, which you see in her shades. You... You seriously need to go watch this show. It's just friggin' awesome.

• Like 2

The person in the frame and singing in the song is Garnet, on of the three Crystal Gems from "Steven Universe," a fusion of the gems Ruby and Sapphire, which you see in her shades. You... You seriously need to go watch this show. It's just friggin' awesome.

It took me months to actually give MLP a chance, and I spent the time making fun of the show and the people who watch it. I don't simply start another cartoon. :P

Maybe when MLP ends. Maybe...

However I have to ask: Are those two girls kissing?

It took me months to actually give MLP a chance, and I spent the time making fun of the show and the people who watch it. I don't simply start another cartoon. :P

Maybe when MLP ends. Maybe...

You need to be a little more open-minded in your toonage there. Hell, I think I'm one of the only people on the planet that doesn't immediately scream "BURN IT WITH FIRE!!" at the mere mention of "Teen Titans Go," but that's only because I don't equate that show with the original (If you actually compare it more with "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia," it's actually a C- cartoon and not total dreck). I'm also insane, which also helps, but that's beside the point. Waiting for one show to end before giving another a chance is a fool's errand, especially in this era of divided seasons and 5+ month long hiatuses. You have to have a fallback show or two to go to, and trust me, Steven Universe is one of those shows.

Might I point out Garnet there is singing the song DURING a fight.

However I have to ask: Are those two girls kissing?

Yes. In fact, when asked whether Ruby and Sapphire's (the two gems that make up Garnet) relationship was romantic or platonic, Steven Universe storyboard artist Joe Johnson stated succinctly, "Romantic, yo."

You need to be a little more open-minded in your toonage there. Hell, I think I'm one of the only people on the planet that doesn't immediately scream "BURN IT WITH FIRE!!" at the mere mention of "Teen Titans Go," but that's only because I don't equate that show with the original (If you actually compare it more with "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia," it's actually a C- cartoon and not total dreck). I'm also insane, which also helps, but that's beside the point. Waiting for one show to end before giving another a chance is a fool's errand, especially in this era of divided seasons and 5+ month long hiatuses. You have to have a fallback show or two to go to, and trust me, Steven Universe is one of those shows.

Might I point out Garnet there is singing the song DURING a fight.

Yes. In fact, when asked whether Ruby and Sapphire's (the two gems that make up Garnet) relationship was romantic or platonic, Steven Universe storyboard artist Joe Johnson stated succinctly, "Romantic, yo."

Technically I dont really watch shows, neither cartoon nor with real actors. MLP is an exception, and the first of its kind. People always tell me to watch Game of Thrones, Walking Dead etc. I think the main reason for this is that I am not a big fan of simply watching, when I can actually act in games and make my own decisions. So for a hiatus Im content with browsing fan art, watch videos and listen to fan made music. It makes the return to the show sweeter.

But the fact that there is a romantic relationship between two female characters in a show with a cartoon background, cought me by surprise. Dont misunderstand me, I really support that idea, but it is very... unusual. (Lyra/Bonbon surprised me as well, even when they claim only to be friends)