Steamworks

Them's Fightin' Herds!

Seeing as how I liked Skullgirls, but not to the point of taking the time to master the game mind you, this'll be a fighting game that will hopefully pique my interest and keep it that way.

I have been following them somewhat since their Fighting is Magic days. It's still such a shame that we'll never see that game truly come to light, but I am hyped for this.

It says I don't have permission to see this (what I quoted above); I'm guessing it's something about the topic already existing? :3

Thanks for the merger!

My guess is that it's due to the nature of having been moved; it was just pointing to the old topic that I didn't pay attention to the existence of, which is the topic that it's currently in. It's probably a safeguard against infinite looping so that you can't link to the same topic you're posting in.

Looking forward to this, just backed the game today. I am admittedly not a huge fighting game fan(probably my least favorite genre) but these are people I greatly respect and they deserve to get their shot at making a game.(without Hasbro being no bro) My bests of wishes to them and I am looking eagerly to their progress.

I didn't see a topic for this and this is technically a PC game so i hope it's fine being posted here..

So what are your thoughts on this fighting game to replace Fighting Is Magic? Do you think it will be better or worse? Who is your fave character(mine being Arizona obviously :3] give me your thoughts! just don't be rude and all is well!

Here is a video!

Edited by Steel Crescent

It seems as they are not going to make it.

Maybe, we can spread the word about this game? Share Indiegogo link with a friend and they can share this link with their friends?

i've been seeing people funding this every few minutes the last few hours, i think they might just make it if it keeps going

Edit: they made it!! the game's happening!

Edited by Azalea Floria

They actually made it! Color me 15 shades of impressed! Then again, they had most of the fandom behind them, can't really fail with us can, ya?
Finally something works out for Mane6, can't wait for the actual release.

They made it!

However, "Due to the time that it will take to port to Mac/Linux, we will be releasing the ported versions after the initial Windows release."

I know what I'm getting for my fiance~! :awesomedash:

• Like 1

I know what I'm getting for my fiance~! :awesomedash:

Firstly, congratulations!(?)

I'm sure it will be a great gift :approve:

Edited by ultimateAI

They got it. That didn't take long.

I'm honestly surprised that they're getting this much support so late in the campaign. I thought that anyone who wanted to contribute would have already chipped in.

I was a little concerned that they wouldn't make it to the first goal, much less this far.

Only 13k until the goat gets a story mode! 7 hours left!