GamerKuma

Long time fan, first time poster

Hi everyone! So, ive been a fan of the show since i first saw what I assumed were jokes about it on the interwebs. I mean, this new My Little Pony show was being loved by dudes? Yeah, right. Aaaand years later, here I am!

I've mentioned my fan...ness? to a select few friends, and while some mostly shrug it off with no interest, there are others I remain quiet about it with because I know the ridicule will be unending. My family is aware and has even occasionally gifted me pony merch *sips tea from Rainbow Dash mug*, but I still consider myself closeted about it all. 

So, I figured it was HIGH TIME I start hanging around here. Being a fan of something for 7 years and having literally noone to share it with is a strain. So hello bronys, the name's GamerKuma!

• Like 1

Hello there and welcome to the forums. :sunset:

Hope you enjoy your stay around here and don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions.

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please do enjoy your time on here. Keep up with the show too if you can. S7 is now ongoing.

:happy_twi:

One thing to remember... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LostSanity said:

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please do enjoy your time on here. Keep up with the show too if you can. S7 is now ongoing.

:happy_twi:

One thing to remember... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

I actually need to do some considerable catching up. The most i've seen of seasons 4, 5 and 6 have been through youtuber reviews and reactions.

Hello my dear, welcome to the forums of EqD :awesomecheer: 

You'll find out that being in a forum or active in the fandom general is SOO much more fun than just being a fan all by yourself :awesomedash:

So, i wish you lotta fun! :approve:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, FizzyGreen said:

Hello my dear, welcome to the forums of EqD :awesomecheer: 

You'll find out that being in a forum or active in the fandom general is SOO much more fun than just being a fan all by yourself :awesomedash:

So, i wish you lotta fun! :approve:

Thank you! :D

• Like 1