Sign in to follow this  
E-p.onyx!

Imagine if you where Fluttershy

Imagine your Fluttershy and your lost deep within the Everfree Forrest how do you get out? Would you use woodland friends, or have to calm an angry monster? Write a story and post it below!!!:gah:

Don't forget that its Fluttershy appreciation day soon I know I'm excited for it. She is a fave for a lot of ponies alike and I know that I cant wait until the 28 to see all the fan art that you guys have posted. So mark it on your calendars.

E-p.onyx! 

:flutterdear: You, you want me to be Fluttershy? Um I'll do my best...if that is ok with you.

So it was a beautiful day and I was out in the forest picking up branches to help my little bird friends with their nest. You see they need to make little nests so they can keep their little eggs there and... oh um but you probably know this.

My dear friend Angel was very nice and he was helping me. It was very sweet of him, even though he could use a little bit of relaxing. He seemed for some reason very impatient.     

And then a really scary timberwolf appeared and had grabbed poor Angel! :gah:

I was really really really scared but I couldn't let him take my friend away so I flew after him. I managed to catch up with the timberwolf and I gave him a stare and told him he was a bad timberwolf. It felt horrible to hurt his feelings but I just couldn't let him go unpunished for his bad behavior. And so Angel was saved and I gave him a big hug. :yay:

And then I realized...I was in Everfree Forest. Alone with Angel and lost deep in the dark and scary woods filled all kinds of mean creatures and spooky beast.:why:

:gah:*Silent Flutter Scream*

~We'll be right back after these commercials. Maybe...if you really want to know what happens next...

• Like 2

~ When we last left Fluttershy in the Everfree Forest...~

:gah:*Silent Flutter Scream*

~...she was not handling it well.~

angel_bunny_by_moongazeponies-d45nn68.pn...
Oh you are right Angel, I really should not be panicking. Panicking about being lost in the dark and scary...

What's that Angel? You are hungry? Oh you are saying that we should retrace the way we came in. Right...um...
I am not sure from which direction we came. I suppose if we stick to one direction we are bound to get out of the forest eventually.

a0c77a168c3e7201eecf4b5327e490f4.jpg
You know the Everfree forest isn't as nearly as scary as I remembered. It is where our friendship was made true. It can't be that bad and Zecora lives here all by herself. Oh dear I should probably visit her more, she must be very lonely.

*ROAR*

:why: I was wrong! Everfree is scariest place in Equestria!

~ And another break!~

Yeah I have no idea what I am doing.

• Like 2