TwinkleStars

came in a bad time ? XD

So i came on the forums a week ago and didnt know what to do with the problems you guys were having thank goodness things are starting to work again !

anyways on to ponies !

my favorite pony is twilight and rarity there kinda neck and neck right now....i guess you could say that...i ship it <.< lol

i became a brony after season 4 when season 5 was about to air , when i was watching peoples reaction videos i came across smile HD....*shivers*i was just....why ? then i kept searching more on pony stuff like the old youtube poops....hint:what a story mark lol

then later on i finally decided to watch the show and immediately i was hooked ! ^^

• Like 2

The enemies of ponies can not stand against us. No matter how much they attack our strongholds! 

So welcome to the herd. Here is your complimentary apple cider, fluffy cloud and a shotgun. For spreading Love and Tolerance of course. :sunset:

• Like 2

Hello there and welcome to the forums. :sunset:

Hope you enjoy your stay around here and don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions.

Your on another forum that I'm a part of as well.

Either way welcome to this particular forum and I hope you'll enjoy your stay on this one as well. I still hope you can keep up with the show as S7 is now ongoing.

:gleepony:

I'm still the controversial one on here as well. :megusta: