TwinkleStars

Call Of Duty World War II

so the trailer for codww2 has arrived and omg that is amazing ! D : ....sorry guys im a cod fan xD and yes i have to admit there are some bad ones *cough infinite warfare and advanced warfare cough* but hopefulyl this will make up of all of the games the last few years ! no more high jumping and flying ! : D im definitely pre ordering this tomorrow ! what about you guys ??

• Like 1

Why did they need to make another game about WWII when they already have three?

It looks and sounds interesting, but I'm going to hold out until it's released, like every other game that releases. For all we know it could have the same Activision treatment, nickel and diming consumers with dlc and supply drops, and the same old mediocre multiplayer.

9 hours ago, Espeon said:

Well, there are already 9 futuristic ones.....

On 4/27/2017 at 3:58 AM, Celli said:

Well, there are already 9 futuristic ones.....

Meanwhile there's about 50 gagillion WW2 games.

If treyarch wants to do something in history, I recommend the civil war. Or more modernly, Korea or Vietnam.

3 hours ago, Espeon said:

If treyarch wants to do something in history, I recommend the civil war. Or more modernly, Korea or Vietnam.

But are they CoD? They're mostly games that are less known than CoD. I'd rather have another WW2 CoD than Call of Duty: Modern Black Ops 11.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Celli said:

But are they CoD? They're mostly games that are less known than CoD. I'd rather have another WW2 CoD than Call of Duty: Modern Black Ops 11.

there was black ops 2, black ops 3, and infinite warfare.

While we had cod 1, cod 2, world at war, and now this.

Yes, you may hate the whole "let's have a futuristic apect", but I'm getting sick of "let's make another WW2 game"

Hhow many games of the same war do they need?

Just now, Espeon said:

there was black ops 2, black ops 3, and infinite warfare.

While we had cod 1, cod 2, world at war, and now this.

Yes, you may hate the whole "let's have a futuristic apect", but I'm getting sick of "let's make another WW2 game"

Hhow many games of the same war do they need?

I'm counting the MW trilogy, Ghosts and Advanced Warfare as well. So that's like, 9 "futuristic" titles.

4 minutes ago, Celli said:

I'm counting the MW trilogy, Ghosts and Advanced Warfare as well. So that's like, 9 "futuristic" titles.

modern warfare and black ops are two completely different series.

And "futuristic" doesn't even cut MW 1-3, if anything, its modern weapons of the era. (2010-2012 stuff)

Modern Warfare has nominally taken concepts projected to be aspects in near-future warfare. Much of the basic equipment is the same as today, but the notions for the plot and other game aspects are projected to be things yet to come. So yea, they would be a future title. Not a future title in the sense of Halo or Star Trek, but a future all the same.

Just now, Espeon said:

modern warfare and black ops are two completely different series.

And "futuristic" doesn't even cut MW 1-3, if anything, its modern weapons of the era. (2010-2012 stuff)

Yes, I know, but they both fit the sort of era of events that never happened, and they all have the same arcadey style FPS gameplay. Whereas WW2 uses a more tactical style. 

1 minute ago, Celli said:

Yes, I know, but they both fit the sort of era of events that never happened, and they all have the same arcadey style FPS gameplay. Whereas WW2 uses a more tactical style. 

Yes, but we don't need anymore.

If I want ww2, I can go find the other bajillion games that covered it. Why bother doing something everyone else has done?

Just now, Espeon said:

Yes, but we don't need anymore.

If I want ww2, I can go find the other bajillion games that covered it. Why bother doing something everyone else has done?

I dunno. I don't even care for CoD anyway, but if I did, I would welcome this change to WW2.

1 minute ago, Celli said:

I dunno. I don't even care for CoD anyway, but if I did, I would welcome this change to WW2.

Well, I don't, we already have plenty.

If we want to take a look at games in historical places, let's look at battlefield 1. Took place during the WWI era, which I absolutely loved.

Just now, Espeon said:

Well, I don't, we already have plenty.

If we want to take a look at games in historical places, let's look at battlefield 1. Took place during the WWI era, which I absolutely loved.

I mean, sure, a Civil war game would be interesting, but there's no way they'd make it exactly like the actual civil war.

Battlefield 1 was WW1, yes, but it was fairly inaccurate. The amount of automatic rifles and lack of trench warfare is baffling. 

Just now, Celli said:

I mean, sure, a Civil war game would be interesting, but there's no way they'd make it exactly like the actual civil war.

Battlefield 1 was WW1, yes, but it was fairly inaccurate. The amount of automatic rifles and lack of trench warfare is baffling. 

Or we can have one in Vietnam.

Black ops 1 spent a brief amount of time in Vietnam.

2 minutes ago, Espeon said:

Or we can have one in Vietnam.

Black ops 1 spent a brief amount of time in Vietnam.

Meh. I'm not even gonna play WW2. I'll be focusing my attention on Quake Champions.

2 minutes ago, Celli said:

Meh. I'm not even gonna play WW2. I'll be focusing my attention on Quake Champions.

the card game?

2 minutes ago, Celli said:

Nah, the new Arena Shooter by iD, known for Doom.

Ah, good ol' doom.

I'm so happy they're going to do WWII, again. I loved World At War much more than Modern Warfare and Black Ops. 

Admittedly, this is the first time since CoD4 that I've been this excited for a CoD game, been wanting a WWII game for the longest time, especially with current gen tech

On 4/26/2017 at 4:42 PM, Sylveon said:

On 4/28/2017 at 1:46 PM, Sylveon said:

WWII games have been virtually nonexistent since W@W/BIA Hell's Highway/MoH Airborne(if a WWII game did show up, it was probably a shitty game from some talentless, no name studio, like Enemy Front), since then modern/future shooters have oversaturated the market much more

This is the first major WWII game this gen, let us have this one

Also Sledgehammer(MW3, Advanced Warfare) is making this one, not Treyarch

1 hour ago, Megas75 said:

Admittedly, this is the first time since CoD4 that I've been this excited for a CoD game, been wanting a WWII game for the longest time, especially with current gen tech

WWII games have been virtually nonexistent since W@W/BIA Hell's Highway/MoH Airborne(if a WWII game did show up, it was probably a shitty game from some talentless, no name studio, like Enemy Front), since then modern/future shooters have oversaturated the market much more

This is the first major WWII game this gen, let us have this one

Also Sledgehammer(MW3, Advanced Warfare) is making this one, not Treyarch

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_video_games

i just think people make too many games on it,but people like it, so I guess if it ain't broke, don't fix it