Sign in to follow this  
Creative canvas

Longtime fan, first time poster to this site

So I joined a while back, but this is my first time introducing myself. Hi! I'm Caitlin or creative canvas if you wanna go by my pony name. I also love the name Caittie cat, still trying to get that to work :P anyway, I'm a 26 year old female brony and I have been a fan of the show since before season 2 started. I am also really into roleplay, video games (especially Nintendo. Breath of the wild RULES!) movies, music, tv, ect. I am a pop culture geek.  Other then ponies I love Steven universe. I tried to get into adventure time... Maybe I'll go back to it, no idea. I also love to do photoshop. Taught myself. Been doing photoshop  for 13 years now. 

Anyway, I... I do have a disability (even though I don't think it is but oh well) see I had meningitis when I was a baby ( I was born a pre-me so) . No idea how I got it. But as a result I have mild cerabel palsey on my left side. But I don't let that stop me from being me. Just something that I have to live with. 

I don't have many friends in real life, I have social anexity. I have one really awesome best friend who loves ponies as well. As does her little girl, izzy and her husband Francis :P I'm sure once izzy's siblings get older they will love ponies too. So yes, I can relate to the whole aunty twilight and flurry heart thing. So cute. Izzy even calls her mom and dad shinning armor and cadence. So she calls me twilight. No idea why but oh well, her calls her siblings pound cake and pumpkin cake. (She's pinkie pie by the way :P )  

anyway if I do meet any of you in real life, just know that I am fluttershy when you first meet me, but once you get to know me I'm totally pinkie pie. Random and funny. 

• Like 2

Hello there and welcome to the forums. :sunset:

Hope you enjoy your stay around here and don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions.

Hello Creative Canevas, welcome to the forums ! :HappyPinkie:

1 hour ago, Creative canvas said:

(especially Nintendo. Breath of the wild RULES!)

Oh yea Yeaaaaaaa !

thumb.png

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Hopefully you'll be able to enjoy your stay on here. Try to keep up with the show as well. S7 is now ongoing.

:happybonbon:

One thing to know... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

2 hours ago, LostSanity said:

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Hopefully you'll be able to enjoy your stay on here. Try to keep up with the show as well. S7 is now ongoing.

Oh I watch the show every weekend. So don't worry about that... 

And controversal huh? How controversal? You like  *cough* baby *cough*  "president" trump or something? :P kidding, I don't get into politics very much. Mostly I make jokes to try and hide the pain of having a immature baby as president. Much like late show comedians. :) 

2 hours ago, LostSanity said:

Oh I watch the show every weekend. So don't worry about that... 

And controversal huh? How controversal? You like  *cough* baby *cough*  "president" trump or something? :P kidding, I don't get into politics very much. Mostly I make jokes to try and hide the pain of having a immature baby as president. Much like late show comedians. :)