Sign in to follow this  
Infinite

hardest bosses

hard bosses the very thing that would make a grown man scream in fear.

share your experiences here

Faster than light, normal mode.

Because skills are not enough. You need so much luck besides a perfect management.

The ONLY boss that took me more that a few hours to beat was Medusa from a game called Which and Hero. It took me like a week or something to beat her. I had to travel around the game and beat as many people as I could so I could level everything to their max level. The worst part is, even after I leveled everything up to max level, I only stood a chance. I beat her eventually, but it took me so long to level up and beat her.

No More Heroes 2

New Destroyman on Bitter mode. Yes, even mores to than the Jasper Bat Jr. fight. Jasper was annoying, but New Destroyman was annoying and tedious.

Castlevania 3

The Doppelganger, if you're going for a Trevor only run.

Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal

Clair's Kingdra, unless you have a Gyarados, and even then, it's a difficult fight due to Gyarados getting nerfed hard due to the special split.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2017 at 2:27 PM, LostSanity said:

Two words:

Lingering Will.

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD Remix.

:twitwitch:

Yeah, I'd have to agree with this. Out of any video game I've ever played (not counting Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, or Bloodborne) Lingering Will was the bane of my existence for at least two hours of my life, if not more. Finding out how to block the moves he did was fine, it was the execution that was really nerve wracking. One slip up could mean instant death. Ugh.

Looking through my games library, I guess Penance from FFX HD is a close second, but that boss was less difficult and more time consuming. Takes a good 30-45 minutes to beat and I didn't beat him until, I think, the second try.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, PixelGrip94 said:

Yeah, I'd have to agree with this. Out of any video game I've ever played (not counting Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, or Bloodborne) Lingering Will was the bane of my existence for at least two hours of my life, if not more. Finding out how to block the moves he did was fine, it was the execution that was really nerve wracking. One slip up could mean instant death. Ugh.

I legitimately lost count of how many attempts it took me before I finally beat him.

Even when I beat him it was somewhat luck-related.

:twitwitch:

Biolizard rom SA2B. One of my favorite bosses, yet one of the hardest ones.

• Like 1

mine would have to be Obito and Madara from ultimate ninja storm 4 

obito is a challenge indeed he can wreck your day the Naruto and Sasuke team fight against him is by far the worst fight with him 

Madara all the fights with him are insanely difficult (except the fight against him when hes blind) the might guy fight is the hardest one

the death egg robot from sonic 2 (although its  slightly  more easy when you get use to it.....apparently)

• Like 1

another one for me has to be sephiroth from kingdom hearts 2 he'll make mince meat out of sora

even though sonic forces isn't out yet, i'm gussing so-called 'infinite' will be  super hard and he'll probably even be a 'fourth wall boss' (a boss that messes with the actual game,like that guy in metal gear)

• Like 1

First of all, the Kingdom Hearts series is full of such enemies. If it's optional and only unlocked after you beat the game (or somewhere around the last 5% of it), you can almost be certain that you're in for one hell of a fight. That being said, they also had some rather hard bosses in the non-optional parts. Xaldin and Demyx (at least the final fight) from Kingdom Hearts 2 come to mind.

Talking about Kingdom Hearts, I remember a few bosses from the Final Fantasy series giving me a hard time. From FF XIII, I got the second fight against Barthandelus. To finally beat him, I had to got back and grind like crazy, and to survive during the fight I had to actively play the TANK in the team. It was far, far from fun...

Oh, and the under-water bosses of FF X, of course. For the first one, I had to work with Tidus and Wakka alone, with the later being my least played and thus heavily underdeveloped character...seriously, with Auron, Lulu and Yuna at my disposal none of those bosses would've been even anywhere near hard, but like that...

• Like 1