Leonbrony17

How would you rate your 2018?

The year is coming to an end, so i thought it would be nice to make this topic where everybody can talk about how 2018 was for him/her.

Was it more good or bad, or rather more meh?

Despite having arguably more downs than last yeat, my great friends still gave me many great and happy moments and made this year a pretty good one.

I would say 7,5/10. Despite the many downs.

How was your 2018? (You don't have to rate in numbers by the way)

Compared to 2017, it sucked. Lots of depression and purposeless floundering. Still one of the best years of my life, though, by the abysmal standards of my past. Financial independence is really great.

In continuing to have a shitty time of things through no one's fault but my own, I've been forced to reevaluate how I live and handle situations in a way that I hope will lead to marked improvements in 2019 and going forward. I need to risk some emotional discomfort -- embarrassment, misunderstandings, confrontation, rejection -- if I actually hope to get anything out of life or forge real connections with people, so imma try to do more of that. Focus on positive outcomes instead of just avoiding negative ones.