Sign in to follow this  
PixelGrip94

My Favorite Game Is S**t

Played this game on a couple other forum sites and found it to be pretty fun. The rules are simple: Describe your favorite game or games and make them sound as terrible as possible. You can name the game at the end of your post if you choose to, but I think it's more fun to have people guess in the next post and then post their own favorite game.

I'll go first: An impractically dressed, spiky haired 14 year old travels with talking animals to look for his emo best friend and useless girlfriend.

is your game Kingdom Hearts?

Alright: Some random military dude needs to pick up some files from a zombie plagued town while channeling his inner mirrors edge.

Sounds like Fallout to me. 

This guy is just some dude wearing a gas mask and is literally shooting his only source of income because America decided to nuke them on a whim. Also foxy grandpas. 

Gasmask.......nuke.....grandpas.......hmm....I have no clue! 

Sasuke and his friends driving on the roads and saving the world from the fantasy.

FFXV!

Some young lady goes down a hole and has to fight off homicidal monsters that look like household objects.

Alice: Madness Return ?

Rabbit transformed into girl teams up with pixie to stop an evil organization of bunny loving perverts.

Rabbit? pixie? I have no idea.

A girl with a weird time travelling device falls off a cliff while her scientist friend gets into a fit of rage and starts to destroy things.

I....I don't really know that one.

some blond guy wakes up from a 100 year power nap in order to save his friend from a giant pig.

98/100 ! fabulous, awesome, wonderful, marvelous shitty game.

A pathetic boring game with damn orange and blue dimensional doors to solve annoying puzzles.

PORTAL PORTAL PORTAL!

On 5/4/2017 at 10:42 AM, Error said:

Gasmask.......nuke.....grandpas.......hmm....I have no clue! 

By the way, it's Metro 2033. Miller is some foxy grandpa tho

Two words: PILLS HERE!

Left 4 dead!

some guy dresses up in a dark suit and fights crime, also, 90% of your choices don't matter.

Batman Arkham Asylum/City/Origins/Knight?

Some nameless guy is led to believe killing a bunch of 50 foot creatures minding their own business will bring back his dead girlfriend