PixelGrip94

Games You Can Play Over and Over Again

There's not a lot of games that I can do this with and still enjoy as much as the first time I played it (if not more), but by far one of the games I can and have done this with constantly is Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. When I was younger, I would actually make it a point to play these games to 100% in succession at least once a year. While I don't have the time to do that now, I'm still not against doing it and would gladly use the remasters to continue that trend.

• Like 2

The top 5 I probably do this with the most often and still love:

- Rocket League is one I find myself going back to all the time after breaks.  I really like the hockey mode and just recently started playing the normal soccer mode more often.
- Diablo 2 during every ladder reset and play on US East Hardcore Ladder, usually for the first month it is out, til I get through on my character.

- ES3 Morrowind, I still play the heck out of this game and prefer it over anything new that has come out for ES.

- Terraria. Recently discovered the MLP mod, so have been toying around on this game a bit again.  I tend to play this again after newer patches are released.

- Age of Wonders 3.  I go back to this when I am in a gaming rut, fun solo or multiplayer.

I never got far in Kingdom Hearts, but it seemed like a great game.  My sister hogged it all the time on the console, so I didn't have a chance to play it much.

Kingdom hearts duh its kingdom hearts

God eater2 rage burst for a monster hunter clone its pretty good

Any of the warrior (dynasty hyrule samurai pirate orochi) games just stupidly over the top flashy button mashing fun.

Any Mario game its Mario what else do you need?

Transformers Devastation its a giant robot beat'em up that's just awesome

Super Metroid, probably my all time favorite video game. Metroid is hands down my favorite series, and Super to me is a nearly flawless masterpiece. I could play it over and over again. There's just so much to enjoy about it, I could gush for hours.

• Like 1

Super Mario 64, 007: Goldeneye, Star Fox 64, Fallout 3 and NV, and Metal Gear Solid 3

• Like 2

Resident Evil 4

Most Zelda games, but especially A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, and Ocarina of Time

Many Mario games, but especially Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario Bros 2, and Super Mario Land

Donkey Kong Country 1,2, and 3

Mega Man X and Mega Man X2

...and probably lots of others I'm forgetting.

• Like 2

As far as just going on and playing multiplayer and whatnot is concerned, Overwatch and Roblox (i know) are ones I play really often with my friends and/or just on my own.

When it comes to single player games I often play through, I often see myself going back to Super Mario World, Sonic 2 and Undertale and playing through them at least once a year since I played them for the first time.

• Like 1