PixelGrip94

What Are You Playing Right Now and Progress

Shadow of Mordor: Game of the Year Edition - Just beat the story mode and plan on doing the extra content included when I get the chance.

Playing the Quake Champions closed beta. Been having a blast with it, it's so much fun. Classic arena shooter mayhem.

Persona 5: Still have to get past the first chapter with Kamoshida

Bloodborne: finished it once, trying to run new game + to collect umibilical cords for different endings

FFXIV: Have to complete Main Scenario Quests to access Heavensward content

Stellaris: Just got out of another 3-way war with the enemy federation and the Unbidden. Conquered half of one of their members and winning condition literally left me with one of their systems full of rebels :eyebrow: Still need to deal with the Unbidden but their fleet power is hard to match when the AI is too busy fighting each other.

TLoZ: Majora's Mask: Half-way through the second stage in the Mountains area, need to get through to the actual temple.

Fallout 4.

I've completed all of the main DLC content and most of the side-quests, and on the main quest I'm just about at the point where I'll confront Father for the first time.

Should be obvious considering my thread in this area.

Final Fantasy XV.

Chapter 10 I think.

I'm going to end up logging 100 hours in this game easily. I don't even remember the last time I logged 100 hours in a game. In fact... it's possible I've NEVER logged 100 hours in a game. Until now that is.

Guess that's why happens when you play BEST. GAME. EVER.

Twilight Struggle:  Recently started getting into this game to kill a bit of time in between work, school, and other chores.  It is a board game, so not much in the way of progress, but I play on Steam vs AI or if my friends are on sometimes with them.

Portal Knights:  I play this a bit with the wife and kids, having just picked it up on PC recently.  Just hit level 21 on my warrior and her ranger, killing the first 2 bosses.  Not a ton of time to play it, so we just take it slow and casually hop on.

Later this month, I'll be hopping on the Diablo 2 Hardcore Ladder Reset on US East BNET server whenever they announce that in the next week or so.
Also will be playing Friday the 13th on the 26th, so those games will be added to my list of games actively playing pretty soon.

Peace all, game on!

I started replaying Half-Life: Source last night, so far on the fourth chapter (We've Got Hostiles). Planning on playing through the entire series now that I'm on summer vacation.

Fallout Shelter, working on Overachieve Much? (Yes. Yes I do.)

While also playing Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag again to finish. I lucked out on 100% synch game completion the first time due to first viewpoint glitch, not this time. Completing the last multiplayer trophy as well soon.

PS4: Dark Souls 3, but I'm kinda stock

Nintendo 3ds: Fire Emblem shadows of valentia, Fire Emblem Fates.

I have finished lots of games with main mission/quests only,but still lots of side quests to do.

Whoops. Forgot update.

After FFXV (which I still think is BEST. GAME. EVER) I played Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice. However that didn't take me very long to beat.

So now I'm playing Yo Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits. The Pokemon and Persona fusion. :mlp_DERPE:

I seemingly never have the time to finish them, and I can't schedule. So here's what I'm playing: 

Undertale

Rollercoaster Tycoon Deluxe Edition

Pokemon Sun

• Like 1

I am playing a Super Metroid hack called Super Metroid: Z-Factor. As for my progress...Well that's very confusing. I've gotten a bunch of the items that I should've gotten later in the game, but I can't seem to find any of the bosses. Listening to MLP fanfictions while playing the game helps me focus.

I've been playing the Crash remasters with my brother and friend over the last couple of weeks. It's great fun, even if the original Crash Bandicoot is insanely hard.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, I'm at the start of the second DLC. This game is a master piece in terms of story and its open world nature, one of the best games I've ever played. Recommend to everypony.

I've been playing Fire Emblem: Heroes when I have a few minutes to myself.

I've also occasionally played Overwatch, Persona 5 on NG+ and I've been trying to get into Warframe.

Warframe has been a bit of a drag, to be honest (I've only done the first handful of story missions), but I might get back into it soon.

Playing Fire Emblem: Heroes and Warriors, Overwatch and recently picked up Closers online. I'm also trying to set up a VPN so I can play Kancolle.

In Warriors I believe I'm almost done with the main story with Lissa and Tiki as my favorite heroes.

Darkest Dungeon, on stream =w=

Also I play a lot of TF2 and hearthstone.

Recently finished the new south park game and cuphead

I stopped playing Alien: Isolation and switched to Rise of the Tomb Raider instead. It got to the point where I didn't make any time for video games because I wasn't interested in AI enough to beat it and I like to beat my games before jumping into another one (with very few exceptions). But I tried playing it again yesterday and just got bored. What made it worse was that I was only about halfway through the game and took my reaction to such as a sign that I should just quit and go onto another game...and so I did.

Rise is okay. I'm about halfway through and its perfectly functional, I just wish they recorded more than one or two different exertion noises for Lara because I swear they use the same one constantly and its starting to get annoying. That and I wish they'd use their action setpieces more sparingly. Using them for every single level in the game makes them all meaningless.

I beat Rise of the Tomb Raider (only took me two days, that's an academy record (no I'm not sorry)). Same criticisms apply with the only new ones being that pretty much all of the protagonists are uninteresting Mary Sues, the supporting characters of which exist in the story to serve the plot, but not to serve the gameplay in any way; the story is one we've seen a million times already and the lack of interesting characters doesn't help matters much; and the game itself is a functional, but bland 3rd person shooter with a title that references something the game has as optional side quests rather than the focus of the game as said title would suggest.

But to put this thread back on track (this isn't a review thread, Pixel, stop treating it like one), I've finally started on Final Fantasy XV. Only took me close to a year after buying the damn thing, but I did it. I'm liking it so far. The combat is fun and I'm very curious how it will change as I level up and get more options of fighting enemies later in the game. I'm only about an hour in though so God knows that I have a lot more ground to cover. Friggin JRPGs