PixelGrip94

What Are You Playing Right Now and Progress

Danganronpa 1-2 Reload. Trigger Happy Havoc first (because it's the first game duh).

Only to the somewhat beginning of Chapter 1. The first murder/trial hasn't happened yet.

I'm unbelievably intrigued.

364483cd022b542a3a78091ed49201aa.gif

I started playing the Sailor Moon Drops mobile game recently.

It's a fun little puzzle game that also seems to summarize the anime. It's also a nice break from Fire Emblem Heroes's RIDICULOUSLY STUPID RNG, but that's just the current state of mobile gaming for you.

At the present moment it's just a bit of Arma 2 CO with a few addons (Mainly the MLP mod and some Cold War mods, granted I have a few too many addons to list).

Playing as the DDR, we have had Soviet VMF support nearby and one tank destroyer, but considering we're armed with AK-74 and RPK-74s while they have XM8s with infared optics, it's not going very well. Tried healing a guy, almost did, but then his face was pretty much blown off (SLX addon with more realistic gore and first aid mechanics); not to mention civilians in the town are being harmed and structures destroyed. Just a few of us left now, and I'm afraid we'll have to retreat, but it's nearly Stalingrad right now. Surrounded on three sides, maybe even four by now.

It flew completely under my radar, but I'm now currently playing Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.

I'm surprised at the amount of enjoyment I'm getting from it considering I've never played the original and I couldn't get into New Leaf. Maybe because the mobile version is relatively streamlined compared to it's predecessors?

In any case, if you have it, check out my camp, if you wish and hopefully I'm providing the correct information: "VinnyShway", ID: 7114 1869 995.

Playing through Doom 2016 again, awesome game, one of the best shooters of the decade. quite frankly.

Oh, and I started playing Dark Souls 3. Definitely has a good first impression for me, being a huge fan of Dark Souls 1, and DS2 being a pile of shit.

While I haven't even gotten close to finishing Final Fantasy XV, I just got Horizon: Zero Dawn for Christmas and jumped into that. I'm less than 3 hours in and I'm already hooked. Sorry FFXV, but you're gonna have to go to the back of the line again.

Currently on Okami, Persona 5, Metroid Samus Returns, Pokemon Ultra Moon, and Persona 3 Portable. Already beat most of them but I tend to replay games a lot. 

• Like 1

Mario Odyssey, but it's definitely not my type of game. I tried to let it chance to the Mario serie again because I didn't play it since super mario bros 3 on nes, but It's too boring for me, I give up. Even if I admit that the level design is very elaborate.

I started Xenoblade chronicles 2 instead, and even if the tutorial is super long, it seems to be a good game.

I am replaying Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. How has it already been nearly a decade since this game first released? :applejackhate:

Old M2 Ball. :awesomecheer:

Just started getting into Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4 and probably about 20% of the way through it.  Pretty awesome game, just don't have a lot of time to play much this year.  Really digging the PS4 games and taking a break from the ol PC.

• Like 1

I'm taking a slight break from Horizon Zero Dawn to make way for Dragon Ball FighterZ since it just released. I want to get through the story mode and get a couple online matches in before I get back to it.

• Like 1

One piece pirate warriors 3 final chapter of the main story (it goes up to dressrosa)

kingdom hearts 2 i'm at xigbar's boss battle

Dark Souls 3, finished the main game and now I'm doing the Ashes of Ariandel dlc.

Second playthrough of Witcher 3, actually partaking in the DLC, since last time I didn't have it. Doing side-quests in Toussaint and being very sad I do not live somewhere like it.

Hitting Hanse bases is fucking great though.

• Like 1

Saint seiya soldiers soul currently playing through the asgard arc bout ready to fight Siegfried

Destiny 2 - DLC 2. I have a Hunter, Titan, and Warlock [Hunter is my primary character, haven't even touched the other two since before DLC #2 launch]. I found all 45 data fragments in Hellas Basin, got the exotic sword, exotic sparrow, etc. Now I'm working on attaining all of the override frequencies. I haven't even touched the raid or raid lairs [still have to do my homework and watch the walkthroughs, and find a solid fireteam]. Plus I would like to improve in PVP [1.45 k/d I know, I know it can be better :P ]. It's nice to see that the grind has returned [to an extent]. I'm looking forward to September [random weapon rolls return? Bounties will be brought back]. 

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Playing Super Mario Odyssey with my little nieces. They're SUPER invested in the quest to save Peach and it's adorable. Finally about to face the last boss and get the girl. :toadventure: