PixelGrip94

What Are You Playing Right Now and Progress

Danganronpa 1-2 Reload. Trigger Happy Havoc first (because it's the first game duh).

Only to the somewhat beginning of Chapter 1. The first murder/trial hasn't happened yet.

I'm unbelievably intrigued.

364483cd022b542a3a78091ed49201aa.gif

I started playing the Sailor Moon Drops mobile game recently.

It's a fun little puzzle game that also seems to summarize the anime. It's also a nice break from Fire Emblem Heroes's RIDICULOUSLY STUPID RNG, but that's just the current state of mobile gaming for you.

At the present moment it's just a bit of Arma 2 CO with a few addons (Mainly the MLP mod and some Cold War mods, granted I have a few too many addons to list).

Playing as the DDR, we have had Soviet VMF support nearby and one tank destroyer, but considering we're armed with AK-74 and RPK-74s while they have XM8s with infared optics, it's not going very well. Tried healing a guy, almost did, but then his face was pretty much blown off (SLX addon with more realistic gore and first aid mechanics); not to mention civilians in the town are being harmed and structures destroyed. Just a few of us left now, and I'm afraid we'll have to retreat, but it's nearly Stalingrad right now. Surrounded on three sides, maybe even four by now.