Red rose mare

Wrong for me liking equstria girls

Nothing wrong. You can't control your emotions and what you like. You might get an odd look from time to time but well that's true for liking MLP itself too.

• Like 2

Yes, I am saying it is ok to like Equestria Girls. You shouldn't really let others influence what you like or dislike.

I myself don't like Equestria Girls and that is my personal feeling and not a standard I expect everyone to follow.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Red rose mare said:

Hi there is it wrong for 20 year old liking equstria girls more than main series is that problem i need help 

I don't mean to come off as snarky, I just want to offer you some perspective.

You're asking this on a forum for 13-70 year olds who like a cartoon about magical talking ponies.

• Like 1

I turn 20 later this year and I'm honestly looking more forward to Equestria Girls than regular MLP (apart from the movie) at this point. So no, I don't think anything is wrong with you. It's just your opinion anyway.

• Like 2

I just turned 31 this year and watched it for the first time and liked it a lot.  Watched them all a few times now lol, as long as it makes you happy and no one is hurt because of it, who cares eh?  Enjoy life!

• Like 4

I like the songs in the movies. Its quite good, anyone should watch it if they love My Little Pony.

• Like 2

Agreed there Moriemens if makes you happy continue with it ignore bad ones

Agreed there also Erine the songs quite catchy really good and emoital at times so not bad there thanks 

• Like 2

Yeah, the songs in all of the Equestria Girls movies are really good.  Some of my favorites from the overall fandom are from them, especially the first and 2nd movies.

Nothing wrong with liking what you like. I mean, there are worse things; some people like lima beans!! (Now they need help!)

• Like 1