Gold Coin

Tails of Equestria - Alternate Pony Sheet

Wavy Box Style

Straight Box Style

Remember to right click on the image (after following the link) and selecting 'save image as'.

Now that Tails of Equestria is out, I've had a chance to go over the rules. My group are all adult players with experience in table top role playing games. With that in mind, I decided to put together a simple variant on the default ToE pony sheet. I had a few goals in mind:

• Make it more printer friendly (it's black and white aside from the ToE logo, which is easy to convert to B&W if somepony needs it)
  • Add an equipment section
  • Make it easier to insert pony pictures to the file before printing (we all like to use varies pony creators on the internet)
  • More room for talents

Unfortunately, the box specifically for the cutie mark was removed. So far my group has had more than enough room for the pony and cutie mark in the portrait box.

Feedback on how to improve the sheet is welcome. If you'd like a variant, let me know. I still have the paint.net template saved with the sections broken up into easy to move chunks. I was considering doing a version for left hoofed players (talents and equipment moved to the left side).

Edited by Gold Coin
Added Straight Box Sheet and explanation for removal of cutie mark box.
  • Like 2

I think the smaller boxes need to have the severity of the wave fluctuations reduced to match the larger areas (compare charm with equipment) or perhaps turned into simple boxes. I assume the cutie mark box just became part of the portrait?

1 hour ago, alxreaper said:

I think the smaller boxes need to have the severity of the wave fluctuations reduced to match the larger areas (compare charm with equipment) or perhaps turned into simple boxes. I assume the cutie mark box just became part of the portrait?

You are correct about the cutie mark box. Thanks for the reminder to add that to the original post.

Also added a straight box version for those that prefer clean lines on their pony sheet.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2017 at 4:19 PM, BronyTroy said:

I went to your link and there's no image.

I think the bandwidth has run out on the free hosting. I'll see if I can find a few backups. Once I get a few more up, hopefully at least one of them will be available at any time.

• Like 2