Sign in to follow this  
Cyber Commander

Video Game Movies are Good.... Right?

Wreck-It Ralph was good. I know it's not a video game movie, but Scott Pilgrim is exactly what I'd want a video game movie to be. 

Wreck-It Ralph was good. I know it's not a video game movie, but Scott Pilgrim is exactly what I'd want a video game movie to be. 

Scott Pilgrim was one of the best comic to movie adaptations i have ever seen. Wreck-it Ralph i think might be in a grey area. It is both a movie based on a video game yet not.

• Like 1

I loved the Resident Evil movies. I believe that it was a great way to show an alternate universe then the one Capcom gave us. To be honest i never played much of the actual RE games due to the clunky controls and camera angles.  But i can see how many die hard fans would and with respect should have an issue with it. However  the movies in there own rights by theme selves or taken as a alternate time line/ universe are decent.

I loved the Resident Evil movies. I believe that it was a great way to show an alternate universe then the one Capcom gave us. To be honest i never played much of the actual RE games due to the clunky controls and camera angles.  But i can see how many die hard fans would and with respect should have an issue with it. However  the movies in there own rights by theme selves or taken as a alternate time line/ universe are decent.

Oh boy. You have no idea how far you are from that statement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74_gTzYCxeg

Now back to the topic. To be honest, this actually doesn't look half bad, given that this isn't the 1980s anymore and it's not being handled by a German director who only wanted the tax money (right?). But I'll leave it to the movie critics first before I make a decision to go see it.

Metal Gear Rising movie when?

I want more laughable Raiden one-liners.

Edited by AaronMk

Well Im putting a lot of faith on the AC movie in 2016

(And if a Rabbids movie is announced I hope it will be better than the Minions)

THE RABBIDS! That was what I was thinking of, thanks for reminding me.

Plus, the Minions are awesome, don't you be dissing them. *Throws a pack of rabid lemmings at you*