Hello Equestria Daily community!

I've been an on and off viewer since the site went live. Until recently I didn't have anything to say or contribute. Since the announcement of Tails of Equestria I've been been slowly piecing together a campaign for my friends. After 5 years of a homebrew Pokemon system, we were all ready for something new that still captured a cartoony, light-hearted charm. Since I'm pretty community shy, this was the only place I could think of to talk about and share Tails of Equestria ideas and content.

My goal is to periodically post the story outline of sessions (comparable to an episode of the show) shortly after my group has played through it. That will give them a little polish for groups looking for more of a module style play similar to D&D stand alone adventure books. In the mean time, I put together a few variations of the pony sheet for Tails of Equestria to account for printer ink (mostly black and white), ease of adding a computer portrait for those even slightly image editing savvy, and the addition of a (surprisingly) missing equipment section. You can find it on the forums here if you're interested.

I'm excited to increase my GM talent to a D20 through friendship!

• Like 1

I thought it was long known that the pony character models were missing equiOH YOU MEAN FOR THE RP SHEETS

gosh what was I even thinking

Hay there, gold coin! Are you secretly chocolate covered by foil?

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please do enjoy your time on here. Try to keep up with the show too if you can. S7 is now ongoing.

:HappyPinkie:

Be forewarned though... I'm the controversial one... :megusta: