Light Blade

The end of FiM with ninth season is confirmed :'(

I am saddened that G4 will be coming to an end...but I also look forward to what G5 will have to offer.

And new friends to make and adventures to have.

• Like 3

On 2/18/2019 at 2:09 AM, Steel Crescent said:

Regardless if it is the fandom doesn't need to go with it. There will be a G5 and new friendships and memories to make.

Well said.

• Like 4

its sad that G4 is ending  but we should look forward to what g5 has to offer with

new friendships to make

and

new adventures to be had

• Like 4

When i was twelve i started witching. My first ep was A Canterlot Wedding. After that i want back and watched some S1 eps. got hooked. Had to get used to the long hiatuses (wish we still had those). I remember going to the theater for the first Equestria Girls and then again for Rainbow Rocks and then the 2017 movie (which Indianapolis got a day early) i have alot of good memories from all the cons i've been to like Bronycon, Trotcon, Whinny City, Ciderfest, and Nightmare nights. The end of g4 will hit me hard and i prob won't be online much anywhere for awhile afterwards but i'll eventually move on and wait for the 2021 movie and for G5. let this be a season we will never forget :)

• Like 3

I myself am surprised that the show hasn't ended yet I expected it to end at season 6, 7, or 8. but I am glad that they continued it until now! it is sad that G4 is ending, but the G5 designs look really cool. I am really curious if they keep the characters, or make new ones, if there will be new species and places, and I hope that they wont botch the story!!! may Twilight and her friends grant us with many more adventures to come!!:happybonbon:  

• Like 1

im kinda look forward for season 9 and gen 5 to see what they come up with as long as its not a whole season with crazy faces lol i like it but too much is well too much xD

• Like 1