Sign in to follow this  
Cookiepony

1000 ways to get kicked out of a grocery store

The rules are easy.

you name a way to get kicked out of a grocery store. (Like Walmart)

Your post doesn’t need to be pony-related.

try to be original!!!

(keep in mind not to do any of these things in real life)

I’ll start-

Make all the phones in the electronics isle have a picture of pinkie pie as the homescreen.

Purchasing My Little Pony coloring books and then loudly yelling "THEY'RE FOR MY NIECE! MY NIECE! THEY'RE FOR MY NIECE!" all the way to, at, and through the checkout aisle.

• Haha 1

Setting loose all the lobsters in the lobster tank in the seafood section so that they may have their vengeance upon the surface world.

• Haha 1

Go by the drinking fountains and start yelling that the water from them is turning the friggin’ frogs gay.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bring in a blanket from home, throw all the heads of lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, salsa, sour cream, cumin, ground beef, and peppers in the store, then jump in the middle, wrap yourself up in the blanket and food contents, and declare yourself a giant burrito, only $8.99!! Take that, Taco Bell!! :sweetieaaa:

• Haha 1

Dump a bucket of loose pennies on the counter when it is time to pay for your groceries.

• Like 1

Cut all the prizes out of the cereal boxes and switch them around. You were going to get a neat doodad in your Lucky Charms? Too bad! Now you have to buy Franken-Berry for it! Muahahahahaha!

Go to the store dressed in a T-shirt, underwear, and flip-flops. When confronted by store staff, protest loudly that the sign only says that a shirt and footwear are required.