Erine

Xbox is the best console now in my view

Recommended Posts

Because it gives better overall game experience. Like Xbox 360 was what sold me. PS1 and PS2 were awesome, but PS3 was a tad bit disapointing in compared to the previous era. And Nintendo is just family friendly kiddy games often and i just feel it doesnt offer the greatest gaming experience

Let me take an example. Sonic 1,2 and 3 ran solid on Xbox 360. PS3 it felt meeeh... i mean it didnt even have Sonic 3. And wii ported that 50hz sega mega drive version which ran slower. I mean why???.  What Xbox does is sharp contrast, great controller, just overall gives the whole gaming experience whether its new or some retro games ellegance. This is why i consider Xbox the superior console so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MoltenKitten said:

PC is the best console IMO

2nd Best after consoles. I basically have a console because sometimes i like using a controller and game on that, while PC it can depend, like i can use it for editing or games. Like games like GTA 3 i play on PC because i like manually aiming with the mouse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sure that you can use controllers on PCs too. And before you ask, yes you can even use your TV instead of monitor. There really isn't anything that consoles in this age can do that PC can't. Especially as consoles are no longer embracing their best advantage of 2-4 player co-op on same machine. While on the other hand consoles simply lacking the modding abilities that PC games have and lack the sheer processing power PC is capable. You do not get same possibilities with say Skyrim on console and Skyrim on pc.

Honestly the only reason to go for consoles at all is because of console exclusive games but then we have the counter argument of the far bigger list of PC only exclusive games. And with emulators you can play the old console games from older consoles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Erine said:

Nintendo is just family friendly kiddy games often and i just feel it doesnt offer the greatest gaming experience.

mirror____saitama_x_reader_by_omgbat-d9i

I strongly disagree with your statement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Erine said:

2nd Best after consoles. I basically have a console because sometimes i like using a controller and game on that, while PC it can depend, like i can use it for editing or games. Like games like GTA 3 i play on PC because i like manually aiming with the mouse.

A PC can do everything a console can do and more for roughly the same price (assuming you build it which is highly recommended)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MoltenKitten said:

A PC can do everything a console can do and more for roughly the same price (assuming you build it which is highly recommended)

Can a PC go from playing on the bus to playing on the TV without losing your data? Can a PC turn one controller into two? Can a PC fit into your purse and let you steer with motion controls?

Clearly Nintendoes what PC doesn't! :chillin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Toki Zensekai said:

mirror____saitama_x_reader_by_omgbat-d9i

I strongly disagree with your statement.

Not saying some games are bad on it. But you sometimes need more than Mario and Zelda. Nintendo Wii was an awesome system though, if you wanna play retro games aswell as some fun games. Well let me say, Nintendo was printing money with that thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ABronyAccount said:

Can a PC go from playing on the bus to playing on the TV without losing your data? Can a PC turn one controller into two? Can a PC fit into your purse and let you steer with motion controls?

Clearly Nintendoes what PC doesn't! :chillin:

Yeah PC can only do one of those things but let's list some things the Switch can't do that PC can. 1) Use any usb controller you wish whether it be a 360, xbox one, ds4, ds3, specially made controllers for older consoles, etc. 2) adjusting of settings such as the very important FOV slider 3) Mods 4) Upgrades 5) Play games that aren't natively supported on it as in Sony and Xbox exclusives

Personally the mobility gimmick is completely useless to me as I rarely have times where I'm waiting long enough somewhere other than my house to play a game

If I had to pick a console then the Switch would probably be it though because its exclusives aren't copies of another console's and it actually has some uniqueness to it that warrants having exclusives

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PC is best. I can list over a dozen reasons why, don't even get me started. 

On 5/4/2017 at 8:26 PM, ABronyAccount said:

Nope sorry Nintendo rules PC drools. :smugtrixie:

Lol, the Nintendo Switch can go with you on the bus, but that's about it. That's literally the only thing going for it this gen.  Also, good luck making it more than a few hours before needing to dock it. Games? Ooh, Mario. Mario Mario Mario. I'm sick of Mario. Zelda is cool yes, but it's already on the Wii U. Pass. I'm gonna need to see a Metroid game before I think of buying one.  Storage? Crap. Specs? Meh. Third party support? Nope. They claim "oh, we promise good third party support!" But they made that claim with the Wii U. Oops? Quite a few gimmicky games. More re-releases. Yay! /s A sequel that looks exactly like the first, and only a year or so after it came out. I'm sorry, but Nintendo is faaaaar behind this gen.

 

As for Xbox, I'm sorry, but Microsoft shot themselves in the foot this generation. The Scorpio looks like it could be very good, or very bad. The specs are better than the original Xbone, yes, but the supposed cost is not worth it. And it'll alienate users of the OG Xbone who don't wanna upgrade. As for the first party titles? Oh yeah, those are on the PC. "Exclusive" indeed. Not. Might as well just spend $500 on a decent gaming PC that'd outperform the scorpio.

PC and the PS4 are the only ones doing anything right. The PS4 has the exclusives and great third party support. The Pro which is powerful, but not too powerful.

PC continues to innovate with new hardware. Linux continues to improve for gaming. We just had a new CPU line from AMD, Ryzen, which is solid and is finally giving Intel some much needed competition. Their GPUs continue to improve as well, with Vega coming out soon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Blazin' Blue said:

PC gaming sucks!:glare:

Can you explain why? "It sucks" is not a valid explanation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The funny thing is console exclusives don't exist because a few years after a console dies an emulator pops up for them, heck people are already playing BOTW on PC thanks to the wii u emulator (although I don't condone this because the game is currently being sold)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Celli said:

Can you explain why? "It sucks" is not a valid explanation.

Here's my explanation, you snob-PCs are the least-reliable technology ever when it comes to gaming, and using keyboard keys is too much of pain in the ass. There's your explanation, now leave me alone!:applejargh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blazin' Blue said:

Here's my explanation, you snob-PCs are the least-reliable technology ever when it comes to gaming, and using keyboard keys is too much of pain in the ass. There's your explanation, now leave me alone!

If you gave PC gaming a chance, you might actually see that it really isn't that difficult to get into. It's cheap, and building one is like legos. Also, you can use a controller on PC.

Consoles don't always work right out of the box. You need updates as soon as you boot up your console, yearly subscription costs, etc.

Also I am not a snob. I like consoles as well, PC is just my preferred platform. It just baffles me how people can be so ill-informed of PCs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Blazin' Blue said:

Here's my explanation, you snob-PCs are the least-reliable technology ever when it comes to gaming, and using keyboard keys is too much of pain in the ass. There's your explanation, now leave me alone!:applejargh:

PC is just as reliable as console, the difference being that if your PC breaks you don't have to buy a new one or send it off because you can diagnose and repair it yourself

As for keys it takes some getting used to but for an fps game a mouse is a must (and you can still use a controller anyway if you still feel inclined to do so)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Celli said:

If you gave PC gaming a chance, you might actually see that it really isn't that difficult to get into. It's cheap, and building one is like legos. Also, you can use a controller on PC.

Consoles don't always work right out of the box. You need updates as soon as you boot up your console, yearly subscription costs, etc.

Also I am not a snob. I like consoles as well, PC is just my preferred platform. It just baffles me how people can be so ill-informed of PCs.

Calling me "ill-informed", huh snob? Red flag on you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now