Erine

Xbox is the best console now in my view

Just now, Blazin' Blue said:

Calling me "ill-informed", hug snob? Red flag on you. 

That's not even an insult.....

It just means you need to do more research.

Also this

9 minutes ago, MoltenKitten said:

PC is just as reliable as console, the difference being that if your PC breaks you don't have to buy a new one or send it off because you can diagnose and repair it yourself

As for keys it takes some getting used to but for an fps game a mouse is a must (and you can still use a controller anyway if you still feel inclined to do so)

^^^

1 hour ago, Blazin' Blue said:

I ain't gotta do shit! :newspaper:

No one said you did, we are just explaining why PC is superior to any console

Best console or platform to game on is whatever your friends also game on, so you can play together.  Other than that, they all have their own perks and all that jazz.  Nothing is superior or inferior, it is all based on each persons needs, wants, and efforts.  Peace!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Blazin' Blue said:

No, PCs are not superior to any console. They are inferior! 

Says you.

On 5/5/2017 at 11:57 PM, Celli said:

PC is best. I can list over a dozen reasons why, don't even get me started. 

Lol, the Nintendo Switch can go with you on the bus, but that's about it. That's literally the only thing going for it this gen.  Also, good luck making it more than a few hours before needing to dock it. Games? Ooh, Mario. Mario Mario Mario. I'm sick of Mario. Zelda is cool yes, but it's already on the Wii U. Pass. I'm gonna need to see a Metroid game before I think of buying one.  Storage? Crap. Specs? Meh. Third party support? Nope. They claim "oh, we promise good third party support!" But they made that claim with the Wii U. Oops? Quite a few gimmicky games. More re-releases. Yay! /s A sequel that looks exactly like the first, and only a year or so after it came out. I'm sorry, but Nintendo is faaaaar behind this gen.

As for Xbox, I'm sorry, but Microsoft shot themselves in the foot this generation. The Scorpio looks like it could be very good, or very bad. The specs are better than the original Xbone, yes, but the supposed cost is not worth it. And it'll alienate users of the OG Xbone who don't wanna upgrade. As for the first party titles? Oh yeah, those are on the PC. "Exclusive" indeed. Not. Might as well just spend $500 on a decent gaming PC that'd outperform the scorpio.

PC and the PS4 are the only ones doing anything right. The PS4 has the exclusives and great third party support. The Pro which is powerful, but not too powerful.

PC continues to innovate with new hardware. Linux continues to improve for gaming. We just had a new CPU line from AMD, Ryzen, which is solid and is finally giving Intel some much needed competition. Their GPUs continue to improve as well, with Vega coming out soon.

You're gonna want to take that back about Metroid, m8

And the 3rd party support is looking pretty strong. I dunno about you.

2 minutes ago, LuigiFan45 said:

Yes, I am aware :P  

On 5/5/2017 at 10:57 PM, Celli said:

I'm gonna need to see a Metroid game before I think of buying one.

Metroidprime4_thumb.jpg

BpwDP3IIEAAV9pK.jpg

On 6/13/2017 at 5:03 PM, Celli said:
On 6/13/2017 at 5:01 PM, LuigiFan45 said:

Yes, I am aware :P  

So what are your thoughts now after E3? I don't know about you, but third party support is looking VERY strong. Sure, some of the games are ports from other consoles (Rocket League, Minecraft, Skymeme to name a couple), but if we were looking back at the Wii and Wii U, those third party titles were just cheap Chinese knock-offs (that's an exaggeration), these are legit AAA titles coming for the Switch and the new titles we are getting are going to be pretty damn sweet, so I wouldn't count Nintendo out just yet. Trust me, once the holidays hit, the Switch is going to fly off the shelves faster than the shiny 4k graphic Forza 6 cars can even get past the starting line.

EDIT:

Also, a thought occurred to me. Most of the ports that are coming for the Switch are also getting the cross platform treatment, which makes me wonder if the Dark Souls franchise - which there were rumors of Dark Soul ports to the Switch - will become cross platform as well if/when that gets ported over to the Switch.

• Like 1

Honestly at this point your better off getting a PC(or PS4 if you just want consoles). Microsoft's games are nowhere near as interesting as Sony's or Nintendo's not to mention they're all coming to PC anyways, which already has tons of interesting games on their own, among other things

• Like 1

Might as well throw the Switch in there as well considering the Third-Party support for it is getting stronger every day, and most of the games that are coming for PC are now starting to show up on the Switch as well (such as DOOM and Wolfenstine 2), and let's face it, as portable as a laptop can be, the Switch is certainly pulling ahead in the console wars with how portable the system really is.

Open thread and immediately see the ole console vs PC debate. I don't see why people get so worked up, i say just play your damn game and have fun, no matter the platform!