Sign in to follow this  
Meganought

Look Mum, I Made A Discord Mod App!

Name: Meganought#8500

Favourite Pony: Twilight Sparkle.

Why do you want to be an EQD Mod? Because this server has been super nice to me since I joined! Seriously, its weird. I'm not complaining about that, I want to help keep it that way for anyone else. Also, I heard you were technically looking for mods, and that's good enough for me.

What prior moderation/administration experience do you have, if any? I'm new to moderating Discord servers, but I have been admins on Gmod Prophunt servers and Minecraft servers in the past. I'm no stranger to the ol' banhammer (and when not to use it.)

Time Zone: GMT. The only REAL timezone. As for actual active times? During the day right now, I don't have too much going on, so I'm online most of the time. Probably too much tbh.

Anything else you'd like to share:  I'm an avid gamer, I have well over 800 steam games, a sizeable collection of board games (I even run my own board gaming club) and I'm a big fan of tabletop- RPGs (mostly prefer pathfinder but I started on D&D, and have tried other systems in the past). I just finished a course on bookkeeping, and I intend to continue onto full accountancy (which may take up more of my time in the future. If I'm accepted, I will obviously keep people informed.)  Finally, I even know how to spell "favorite" PROPERLY. 

Will I regret making this app in a couple days time? Probably.

Will you regret accepting it? Probably. What? No. Of course not. That's a silly question.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this