PinkiePie97

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Spring Breakdown

Title: Spring Breakdown

Synopsis: It’s Spring Break and the Mane 7 are about to board the most glorious yacht everfor arelaxing cruise.But Rainbow Dash is convinced that Equestrian Magic is on the looseand won’t let anyone rest until she finds it! This leads to disaster on the high seas, a tripto Ponyville, and the ultimate discovery that Equestrian Magic related to the Storm Kinghas seeped into their world and is threatening everyone on board the yacht!

Airs: Today at 11:30 A.M. on Discovery Family

So from What I understand, it end on a comedic cliffhanger? 

Spoiler

that ending of them traveling into Equestria to get back home better have a payoff soon on the EQG side of thing.

And Rarity and this Ragimuffin:

think Tenderhoofs from FIM, it's not going to mean anything.  Heck EQG Spike transforming into a human teen and human Rarity becoming attractived to him is more likely to happen.

Basically, I believe this was suppose to be something else, and then someone (head writer? or executive producer?) decided this would be a great chance to finally confirm that both EQG and FIM are in the same continuity and somewhat same timeline, as well as do a mini-sequel/.5 sequel to the MLP Movie, but instead of using the Mane 6/8 from that film, that decided to with the HuMANE 7 Instead.  But what do you all say to this theory of mine.

Don't have a lot of time to go into things right now, but can I just say...

2002498.jpeg

... how glad I am that they depicted someone wearing necessary and appropriate P.P.E. for once?