Recommended Posts

Quote

 

20 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@PinkiePie97

Thank you for posting that "Jungle Movie" teaser! :D

Seconded! This is an awesome teaser. It has gotten me even more excited. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ChB said:

Seconded! This is an awesome teaser. It has gotten me even more excited. 

 

 The kids they got to replace Arnold & Gerald were great, IMO & the original voices for both Helga & Rhonda were back too I think.


I don't think we have anything to worry about.

 

nickelodeonheyarnoldgrandpaphil_650x1081

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

 The kids they got to replace Arnold & Gerald were great, IMO & the original voices for both Helga & Rhonda were back too I think.

 

I could not even tell the difference! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone is still wondering if Nick will air Hey Arnold! at all before The Jungle Movie, at least the other movie is airing on Nick (or I’m guessing Nick@Nite since it usually switches over by then) November 18 at 9 P.M.

 

Nick proper will definitely air it though on November 24 at 2 P.M.

 

No airings of the regular show are scheduled for the main channel, but it’s something at least.

 

If you get Teennick though, you’re definitely going to want to tune in to NickSplat later this month.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2017 at 9:58 PM, PinkiePie97 said:

If anyone is still wondering if Nick will air Hey Arnold! at all before The Jungle Movie, at least the other movie is airing on Nick (or I’m guessing Nick@Nite since it usually switches over by then) November 18 at 9 P.M.

 

Nick proper will definitely air it though on November 24 at 2 P.M.

 

No airings of the regular show are scheduled for the main channel, but it’s something at least.

And never mind.

 

Though Nick is now promoting The Jungle Movie on the main channel.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now