Droopy

Discord Moderator Application

Name: Droopy#1329

Favorite Pony: It's hard to choose a favorite, there's so many. I have to say Pinkie Pie.

Why do you want to be an EQD Mod? I was originally looking for application ideas for my discord server and I came across EQD looking for moderators and I decided to try this opportunity. I signed up with high hopes to getting the position and it has to do with Equestria, I defiantly was up for it.No, I'm not doing this just for the position, I'm doing it for the community. I am new to EQD but I am not new with modding or administration. I have many years of experience with this position. 

What prior moderation/administration experience do you have, if any? As I have said above, I have many years of experience with modding and administration. I have mentioned I do have my own server on Discord called Yaoi Otaku Forum. I was a Helper in a discord server called AYS I reassigned due to drama. In another discord server I administrate a discord server called The Neighborhood. Even not just discord, on websites as well. I use to administrate and moderate different websites; VF I moderated, AMB I moderate and now administrator, ERC I was moderator and all sorts of others! I think I would make the perfect moderator for this position. 

Time Zone:  GMT+10; I am online 24/7 unless I am working which is not an issue, I can be on computer or phone as long as I get my work done.

Anything else you'd like to share: As I have said I would make a great person for this position even if I wasn't chosen for it, I will still be with the community.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.