Just heard in Lion King this song called "It's a Small World". Scar...reacted to this song. Then immediately I remembered Nostalgia Critic being terrified when this song played. Then I learnt that there was a Disney ride of the same name and that is creepy.

Can anypony please explain me what is the deal with that song?

tumblr_ncbc1eOKL41sgsitwo8_500.gif

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

Just heard in Lion King this song called "It's a Small World". Scar...reacted to this song. Then immediately I remembered Nostalgia Critic being terrified when this song played. Then I learnt that there was a Disney ride of the same name and that is creepy.

Can anypony please explain me what is the deal with that song?

tumblr_ncbc1eOKL41sgsitwo8_500.gif

The Disney ride of "It's A Small World" is about 15 minutes long, and whenever you go on it, you hear the same song played over and over again, as you watch the animatronic dolls of various cultures sing and dance. It seems to have made the song very overplayed to the point of annoyance, for many people. Evidently, Disney realizes this criticism of the ride that they even decided to make fun of itself by having Scar have a strong distaste for the song.   

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

@ChB, @Sparklefan1234 Aaahh. Now it makes sense. Didn't catch the creepy part (The answer, I guess, is animatronics because those have always been the most charming things ever :P), but the song sure thing never gets old :P:P 

donaldlaughing.gif

Chucky has made all dolls creepy.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Okay, I actually sat through the whole video, this time. And you know what? I appreciate the ride more now, then I did before. The cultural diversity and different languages are what make the ride rich, despite the songs repetitiveness. The dolls are not creepy, IMO, and the song never gets old (no, I am kidding, I can go on it three times if others who went with me wanted to). 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, ChB said:

Okay, I actually sat through the whole video, this time. And you know what? I appreciate the ride more now, then I did before. The cultural diversity and different languages are what make the ride rich, despite the songs repetitiveness.

I agree.

Despite the song being repetitive it shows that we're all the same in a way & even though we're all from different places around the world

"Friendship is Magic".

swwpfi4786675.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ChB said:

Thanks, BFFFF!

As you probably know, it was inspired by your parody song.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnwUaHnzP6pbnNdjCmHJA

Thanks, BFFFF! 

You remind me of Winnie the Pooh because of how happy & positive you are.

Which Winnie the Pooh character do I remind you of?  *Cough* Rabbit *Cough* ;).

hundred_acre_wood_hike_by_hesstoons-d58d

Hundred acre wood hikeby Hesstoons

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ChB said:

I think either Tigger or Rabbit will do. You are down to earth, yet fun to spend time with.

Thank you, BFFFF! 

In other news, Tigger is trying to swallow Piglet alive! :P

8ca4bfaf9c8cfcc26db6906d33d5e81d.jpg

• Like 2