@ChB

You're Welcome, BFFFF! :D

These are my favorite moments from "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh":

• When, Rabbit makes a hunting trophy on Winnie the Pooh's bottom in "Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree". :lol:
  • When, Pooh meets Tigger for the first time in "Winnie the Pooh & the Blustery Day". 
  • When, Tigger gets down from the tree in "Winnie the Pooh and Tigger, Too".
  • When, Eeyore & his friends play Pooh Sticks at the end of "Winnie the Pooh and a Day for Eeyore".

MPW-59546

• Like 2

@Sparklefan1234 How cool that you have a favorite moment for each of the four classics!

I think my favorite for each, off the top of my head would be:

1. Pooh eating all the honey at the end. ("No hurries! Take you time!")

2. Owl's house rocking back and forth, as Pooh and Piglet get thrown around, while Owl isn't paying attention. :P 

3. Tie between Tigger's silly reasonings ("Tiggers only bounce up!") and Rabbit being found by Tigger in the forest.

4. Pooh Sticks! Who doesn't like that?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

They actually already made a "Ducktales" movie.

Oh, cool! Thanks again, BFFFF! :)  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ChB said:

@King Clark Remember this scene from "Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day"?

Yes, I do! I also remember him having some really trippy dream right after that scene. However, I can't remember what actually happens in it. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, King Clark said:

Yes, I do! I also remember him having some really trippy dream right after that scene. However, I can't remember what actually happens in it. 

Oh yeah, that was one of the most...interesting songs I've heard when I was very little.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ChB said:

Oh yeah, that was one of the most...interesting songs I've ever when I was very little.

Looking back on this & "Pink Elephants on Parade" from "Dumbo" you have to wonder "What in the world were they thinking about?!"

heffalump.gif

• Like 3

Hey, a new forum that peaks my interests! Not "new" in the sense of just being made, "new" in the sense of I just found it right now.

Context aside, my friend and I started a thing a while back when Snow White was rereleased on Blu-Ray where we've been watching the theatrically released Disney films in order of release, with my brother just joining in since his move back down to our neck of the woods. There's definitely some films on the list that I'm interested in seeing for the first time like The Black Cauldron, and a lot of others I'm excited to revisit for the first time in years like The Fox and the Hound and The Rescuers Down Under. We all finished The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977). As with a lot of Disney films after Disney's death (and even some beforehand), I thought it was okay. It wasn't as memorable as some of the previous films were but it was serviceable for what it was and it had it's moments. If anything, my biggest problem with it was Pooh himself wasn't very likable. But we should be watching The Rescuers the next time we have a get together and I'm curious to see what I think of that movie after not having seen it in so long.

• Like 2

On 9/6/2017 at 0:42 AM, Nightshroud said:

am I the only one who wants to see zootopia in kingdom hearts

That would be... intriguing.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, PixelGrip94 said:

Hey, a new forum that peaks my interests! Not "new" in the sense of just being made, "new" in the sense of I just found it right now.

Context aside, my friend and I started a thing a while back when Snow White was rereleased on Blu-Ray where we've been watching the theatrically released Disney films in order of release, with my brother just joining in since his move back down to our neck of the woods. There's definitely some films on the list that I'm interested in seeing for the first time like The Black Cauldron, and a lot of others I'm excited to revisit for the first time in years like The Fox and the Hound and The Rescuers Down Under. We all finished The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977). As with a lot of Disney films after Disney's death (and even some beforehand), I thought it was okay. It wasn't as memorable as some of the previous films were but it was serviceable for what it was and it had it's moments. If anything, my biggest problem with it was Pooh himself wasn't very likable. But we should be watching The Rescuers the next time we have a get together and I'm curious to see what I think of that movie after not having seen it in so long.

That is so cool! I would like to do something like that, someday.

91747304-ee12-42e2-a1af-1aa0784ef340.jpg

• Like 1