@Sparklefan1234 I suppose. I personally found it alright. You put it right: nothing huge happens in it, and it is very calm. Maybe it was too calm for me.

If only I could rank my favorite ones. I guess I need to rewatch plenty of them to understand. I do however have one silly problem with rewatching some of them.

I definitely gonna revisit Rapunzel soon.

It has occurred to me that some of the latest Disney films have one really strong song. Others may be good, but songs Like "Let it Go" or "You're Welcome" stand out big time!

disney_babies_by_gigei-d4nknh4.jpg

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

It has occurred to me that some of the latest Disney films have one really strong song. Others may be good, but songs Like "Let it Go" or "You're Welcome" stand out big time!

That's true & as much as I hate to be "that Disney fan" the songs in the movies from the early to mid Disney Renaissance

had more than one memorable song, IMO.  

"The Little Mermaid", "Beauty and the Beast" & "The Lion King" for example, had whole soundtracks full of future Disney music classics

even, lesser praised movies like "Pocahontas", "Hercules" & Hunchback of Notre Dame" had more than one memorable song.

disneyrenaissancebanner.jpg?w=824

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Light Blade said:

@Sparklefan1234 I suppose. I personally found it alright. You put it right: nothing huge happens in it, and it is very calm. Maybe it was too calm for me.

Yeah, I agree. I thought the movie was just okay. Not a lot happens and there's not a lot of it that's truly memorable other than maybe the characters. And that's also the biggest flaw of the movie in my mind is Lady herself. She's kind of a manilla Mary sue. Tramp is definitely the more interesting of the two but the movie chooses to focus on Lady even though she's kind of boring and has no character arc in the story. She also had an incredibly boring song. I don't think "What is a Baby?" stands up against most other Disney songs that preceded it. However, I did like it overall particularly because of the other characters being entertaining to watch, Tramp especially. He's just so likeable. And the Bella Notte scene is way too iconic to not mention.

• Like 2

Lion Guard S2E7.

Not much to say about this one. Not that I didn't like it. Because I did.

You know...

It's starting to get to the point... where every time Beshte starts rapping...

It reminds me of TWEWY. Yet it shouldn't.

:rariwat:

4 minutes ago, ChB said:

What's your favorite Tangled the Series episode, so far? 

I think my favorite so far is "Challenge of the Brave"

It's either "Challenge of the Brave" or "Pascal's Story".

giphy.gif

• Like 2

@Sparklefan1234 I can definitely see that. I would bet that Pascal's Story would be ranked the best, so far. 

By the way, I just saw the four Tangled shorts. My favorite of the four is "Prison Bake." It is so hilarious!

tumblr_ooff2txN1B1w8sytio1_500.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChB said:

By the way, I just saw the four Tangled shorts. My favorite of the four is "Prison Bake." It is so hilarious!

Thank you for convincing me to watch the "Tangled: Short Cuts" again. 

My favorite is

"Make Me Smile" because, of all the callbacks to "When Will My Life Begin"[/spoiler.] 

:D

latest?cb=20170319113443

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Thank you for convincing me to watch the "Tangled: Short Cuts" again. 

My favorite is

Reveal hidden contents

"Make Me Smile" because, of all the callbacks to "When Will My Life Begin"[/spoiler.] 

:D

latest?cb=20170319113443

Oh yeah, that short was a close second, to me! The ending had a good emotional touch. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Light Blade said:

Something cute for Pirate Speech Day :D

That was cute! It reminded me of those PMV's where they pick out everytime they say a ponies name.

Anyway, in the spirit of "Talk Like A Pirate Day" I shall post Disney's second most famous pirate, Captain Jack Sparrow. :P

giphy.gif

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ChB said:

Yes! I was hoping you would post that. ;) 

Good times, good times...

I know my "New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" episodes. ;)

That strange nightmare Rabbit had where all of his friends were rocks was fun, IMO. 

latest?cb=20150415030422

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I know my "New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" episodes. ;)

That strange nightmare Rabbit had where all of his friends were rocks was fun, IMO. 

latest?cb=20150415030422

Oh yeah, I loved that scene, too!

Gopher: Genius...huh?!

Nicely done.

• Like 2