@ChB 

The reason why I consider "The Tigger Movie" to be my least favorite Disney movie is because,

Tigger is supposed to be a happy character but, he spends a majority of the movie feeling depressed 

& that made me feel really sad after I finished watching the movie.

640?cb=20130624200022

• Like 1

Tigger Movie spoiler

@Sparklefan1234 I understand. To me, sad moments are what make some movies so dramatic and give characters a lot of depth, growth and development, and sometimes relatability. However, I realize that not everyone likes sad movies. Perhaps it can be argued that the movie was out-of-character with Tigger's normally optimistic personality. But I'm not sure what else Tigger was supposed to feel after being told by his friends that they can't play with him because "we're not Tiggers," waiting for months for a letter from his parents and never getting it, and realizing that he was tricked by his friends.

Would you have liked it better if Tigger, rather than singing "Someone like me" in a sad tone, instead felt, "It's great that I'm the only one, but wouldn't it be even better if I had people to bounce with."? 

I would say that his normal personality was right on the mark, and in a way, the very thing that led up to his sadness. He was so optimistic about the possibility of there being other Tiggers, that he took great measures to try to contact with them, even going so far as to take Owl's words literally and search in the cold to find his "family tree."  Once he was disillusioned by it all, his dream was crushed, and I can't even imagine how sad I would feel if I were in his shoes. Thankfully, the movie didn't end there. We had a memorable moment of Roo saving Tigger from the avalanche by applying the most interesting bouncing technique he learned from Tigger himself. Added to that, we had Pooh and his friends assure Tigger that his true family is them, and Tigger responding that "Nothing is better than the best!"  Not only did we get Tigger becoming happy again, but we get a moment of putting things into perspective, such as what it means to have a family. When I was a kid, I thought it sucked that he doesn't have biological relatives, but as an adult, I now understand how the ending is best interpreted in a positive light. 

• Like 1

@Sparklefan1234 That's a really tough one. Unfortunately, I only got to see three feature-length films of Winnie the Pooh:

Pooh's Grand Adventure

Tigger Movie

Piglet's Big Movie

I liked all of them! But if I HAD to choose between the three, it would be Piglet's Big Movie. I see nothing wrong with that movie, all three of them had touching stories and good life lessons, but the other two films are better in terms of suspense and keeping me on my toes.   

I wish I got a chance to see the 2011 movie. 

• Like 1

@ChB 

Out of the three you listed "Pooh's Grand Adventure" is my favorite & is one of the funniest Disney movies, IMO.

Eeyore is hilarious in that movie & the 2011 movie as well!

I love this line from "Grand Adventure" after Pooh and the others get lost:

Eeyore: End of the road... nothing to do... and no hope of things getting better. Sounds like Saturday night at my house.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Have you ever seen the "New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" episode "Find Her, Keep Her"?

It's one of the best in the series & one of my absolute favorites.

No, but I really want to. I saw the sequel of that, where Kessie was grown up. It was good.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ChB said:

Excited for the 7th episode? 

YES!

But, I've been watching "Tangled Short Cuts" on Disney Channel's Youtube channel

for the last three weeks to tide me over until new episodes come back.

e677fb0f23b95f259a0d7aa92c0297b2.jpg

• Like 1

I haven't seen the other episodes of Tangled: The Series yet.

I have seen the episode where Cassandra and Eugene were in a jail cell and they were trying to get out.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Havocbyte said:

I haven't seen the other episodes of Tangled: The Series yet.

I have seen the episode where Cassandra and Eugene were in a jail cell and they were trying to get out.

I really like that episode, too! (Of course, I really like all of the episodes:P)

My favorite one so far is when Rapunzel & Cassandra compete in the "Challenge of the Brave" competition.

640?cb=20170416150800

• Like 1

This Tigger song reminds me of "Be My Guest," because the rhythm sounds somewhat similar. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

This is my favorite song from "Pooh's Grand Adventure".

"You never want to come home. Maybe you never will! That's the beauty of adventure..."

"I salute you! And to those of you who don't return, I salute you twice!"

LOL

• Like 1

Well... um...

I'm having a SERIOUS moment of deja vu right now.

The Lion Guard pilot re-aired this weekend.

So what did I do?

My curiosity got the best of me and I watched it.

After that...

I watched S1E1 and S1E2 online today.

My thoughts?

Well...

To be honest...

If you get get past the somewhat 'kiddie-ness' of it... the content... is there.

In fact... it's not just there... it's there BIG TIME.

It's quite decent.

I'm starting to fall in love with it.

Then again this is Disney. They've shown that they know what their doing.

One other thing.

I know it seems like I'm doing this because it's the game I'm currently playing but...

There are quite a few similarities between The Lion Guard and Final Fantasy XV.

They both involve 'kingdoms' (for the most part), the both involved sons of kings (princes). The similarities... are... very ironic.

Kion=Noctis

Beshte=Gladiolus

Ono=Ignis

Bunga=Prompto

Fuli= I have no idea. Really I don't. The only characters she could be would be Luna, Cindy, and Aranea. None of those really 'fit.' Plus... Luna would create inter-species shipping.

Jasiri= I don't know. Aranea? I guess? Or Luna but again... inter-species shipping.

Just saying... :gasp:

I'd create a fan club for it... but... I'm probably the only fan. Which is fine.

Because I don't fall in your god damn 'lines'

I jump out of them and do my own unique thing. Because being unique is what your supposed to do. You're not supposed to 'fall in line.'

:newspaper:

So yeah. Just call me 'LostSanity the Roman Reigns of the internet that now likes The Lion Guard and is starting to like it more than MLP: FiM'

Or just call me a Lion Guard fan. That's probably easier.

You know what I just realized?

If The Lion Guard somehow ends up in Kingdom Hearts III... I might just lose my mind. :twitwitch:

Because the more episodes I watch the more I fall in love with it. :huzzah:

• Like 1