4 minutes ago, ChB said:

Oh, cool! I liked both of those characters. When I was a kid, Mr. Stork made me like maps, and Roquefort made me hungry for milk&cookies and cheese&crackers. 

Disney movies sure made you hungry a lot cause you said "Bare Necessities" made you hungry, too.

The-Grey-Stuff-670x373.png

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Sterling Holloway was also the voice of Mr. Stork from "Dumbo", Roquefort the Mouse in "The Aristocats"

& was the narrator for "Susie the Little Blue Coupe".

Looking it up, I found that he also voiced the Cheshire Cat in "Alice in Wonderland", as well as Flower in "Bambi." All of them are pretty good characters. Wow, he was a legend.

802d6f30841960520b8d860d899abaf9.jpg

• Like 1

@ChB

That is true. Also, I forgot Sterling Holloway voiced Flower in Bambi so, thanks for the refresher. 

Speaking of Bambi, the backgrounds for the movie were absolutely incredible, IMO.

640?cb=20110524015726

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Speaking of Bambi the backgrounds for the movie were absolutely incredible, IMO.

I only saw the movie twice or so, so I don't remember the backgrounds very well, other than that it's a temperate forest. 

Found this amazing wallpaper, though:

e43a47bd44a90f3f0b35a7b1691c2c37.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChB said:

I only saw the movie twice or so, so I don't remember the backgrounds very well, other than that it's a temperate forest. 

Yeah, it's basically just trees, flowers & "nature" but, it's very nice to look at.

I also like the backgrounds for "Lady and the Tramp" mostly for the way the houses & buildings look.

lady4.jpg

• Like 1

@Sparklefan1234 Yeah, Disney has sure hired some great artists and illustrators. Jungle Book, Bambi, and Tarzan stand out in forest illustration. Same for Tangled, I think. 

The LATT picture you posted reminds me of this song:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ChB said:

eah, Disney has sure hired some great artists and illustrators. Jungle Book, Bambi, and Tarzan stand out in forest illustration. Same for Tangled, I think. 

The LATT picture you posted reminds me of this song:

My favorite song from Lady and The Tramp is "Bella Notte" (The song with the spaghetti.)

• Like 1

Well... this is awkward...

Apparently I've been getting The Lion Guard battle cry and/or catch phrase wrong.

It's actually...

" 'Til The Pride Lands End... Lion Guard Defend"

I legitimately feel bad now.

I'm make appropriate corrections from now on when I post it.

:doublefacehoof:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Now don't start THAT again!" ;)

Too late. ;) 

latest?cb=20150913151903

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@ChB And then Mowgli went to live in the Man Village, Baloo earned his pilot's license & Shere Khan became a businessman...The End. ;)

What happened to Bagheera?

• Like 1

@Sparklefan1234 How did Shere Khan evolve so fast as to be able to use human technology?

Oh, I know why. Look carefully at the above picture of Mowgli and the fire stick. He tied Shere Khan's tail in the shape of a pretzel. After running away with the fire for five minutes, Shere Khan saw his pretzel-shaped tail, and was instantly inspired to become a baker. He secretly learned man's art of baking and cooking, baked a piece of bread himself, and then later got interested in other human tools, inventions, and talents. The rest is history. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@ChB

Baloo & company also became evolved enough to learn how to sew & make their own clothing.

I guess Baloo decided to abandon his "Bare Necessities" lifestyle? 

Baloo_the_bear.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ChB said:

I guess Baloo decided to abandon his "Bare Necessities" lifestyle? 

I bet Baloo visited Duckburg on one of his cargo deliveries & learned about money from a *very* wealthy duck. 

Scrooge-McDuck-Clipart-uncle-scrooge-mcd

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I bet Baloo visited Duckburg on one of his cargo deliveries & learned about money from a *very* wealthy duck. 

And we all know who would be the first to adapt to the human world

• Like 1