Sign in to follow this  
VG_Addict

S7 so far.

Well I am going with my unimaginative ranking of "hate, dislike, meh, like, love" system that is based more of my feelings and less on me arbitrary trying to apply numerical value.

Anyway Fluttershy sanctuary episode is balancing between dislike and meh, while Sweetie/Rarity episode is between meh and like. All others were mostly firmly in the like ranking with maybe the Maud episode being in love rank. Last Canadian aired episode with Dash and Scoots is still being evaluated by me but definitely is on the positive scale. 

Overall season 7 so far is firmly on the "Like" rank. What I mean is that I personally am very much enjoying our ponies even if I do find some things silly and worthy of pointing out and making fun of. Still long way to go till I have definitive opinion.

• Like 3

Including the ones released on Canada, I will say what my list is. Note this is upon my first views on the episodes and are subject to change upon further inspection:

Celestial Advice: B+

All Bottled Up: B+

Flurry of Emotions: B+

Rock Solid Friendship: B

Fluttershy Leans in: C

Forever Filly: A+

Parental Glidance: A+

Upon these episodes, I'm really impressed by how Season 7 is turning out so far. Kristina and Songco have shown they're far better head writers than Josh Haber was last season as the editing is clearly stronger and well thought out as I see no episode that really deserves to be called a bad one and we're going on in one of the show's stronger streak of episodes. If this continues, Season 7 could have a chance at being called the best one in the show.

• Like 3

I'm pretty happy with how the season is going so far.  I don't think I've ever really hated any episode in the series, so I'll rate on a scale of "meh" to "AWESOME!".

1 - Celestial Advice:  Good.

2 - All Bottled Up: AWESOME!  (3rd fav)

3 - A Flurry of Emotions: Good. 

4 - Rock Solid Friendship:  AWESOME!  (2nd favorite)

5 - Fluttershy Leans In:  Alright.  (Least favorite so far, but not bad)

6 - Forever Filly:  Good. (cute episode)

7 - Parental Glideance:  AWESOME!  (favorite one so far)

As for the season up to this point, I'd give it an AWESOME rating so far...as this is probably going to be a season I re-watch quite a few times after I purchase it.  I see a lot of replay value in this one for me anyway.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, VG_Addict said:

What upcoming episodes are you people worried about?

Mostly that Celestia and Luna episode as it reads like it's going to hitch off the comic's portrayal of them and make them look like immature brats instead of the ruling 1000 year old monarchs they should be. Also the fact Starlight screws up a spell has folks worried it's going to set Starlight Glimmer back too. I'm just hoping either the synopsis was false or it turns out much better than I fear.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nuke87654 said:

Mostly that Celestia and Luna episode as it reads like it's going to hitch off the comic's portrayal of them aka make them look like immature brats instead of the ruling 1000 year old monarchs they should be, also the fact Starlight screws up a spell has folks worried it's going to set Starlight Glimmer back too. I'm just hoping either the synopsis was false or it turns out much better than I fear.

That's right.

• Like 1

^ This might be the episode that'll make me stop watching. No tolerance for shitty character treatment for Celestia anymore. FS and RD are at their peak and it can only get worse from now on, so i would not miss much.

Celestial Advice: B

All Bottled Up: (skipped)

Flurry of Emotions: C

Rock Solid Friendship: (skipped)

Fluttershy Leans in: B

Forever Filly   : (skipped)

Parental Glidance: A

S1>S4>S2>S7>S3>S6>S5