Hounderous

NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows on Today's Mars

What a time to be alive, so many times have I gazed up to the stars, wondering if in the greatness of our universe anyone else was also stargazing at ludicrous distances away.

To be present when inevitably even the smallest form of life is discovered on mars, or under the frozen moons of the gas giants, would truly be a moment of great scientific discovery, that would completely revamp our ideas on the development of life on other worlds and once and for all determine that, in fact, life can start pretty much anywhere in the universe.

Maybe i'm getting my hopes up a little too much here, but hey, that's what dreaming is all about right?

I really do hope that there is life on Mars, and by extension the rest of the universe, but I can't bring myself to believe that we will ever find intelligent life.

I also hope I'm wrong.

I hope we take it all and sell it as new luxury product for only the most esteemed of buyers.

Mars Water. I'd drink it.

God I hope they speed up this whole progress thing... I wanna see aliens, and not the illegal ones.

Mars Water. I'd drink it.

I have a bad feeling about drinking some liquid from another planet, it might be infested or radiated... But as an accessory? Like, a small glass vial with mars water? I'd soo buy it.

• Like 1

I would totally drink that Mars Water, if only if it wasn't so salty.

And tasted like death.

Death has a taste? I'll make sure to lick him next time I see the bag of bones...

He tastes like chicken, but I'm not sure I didnt get a second taste because my taste buds died.

Edited by Badshot