Toki Zensekai

The Road to Overreactions - Miscommunication?

Day 5

• Fixed an issue where the reload sound for the Ksp 58 were missing 
  • Fixed an issue where attachments equipped on the RPK were floating on the side of the barrel 

• Fixed an issue with Edit Keys options text for the keybind for Gadget 

• Fixed an issue where the Iron Sights for the CAR-4 were visible through objects when having certain modifications equipped 

• Fixed an issue where some Gadget modifications clipped through the Bipod modification when both were equipped on the Brenner 

• Fixed a crash that could occur if you try and deploy the bipod while performing other actions 

• Fixed an issue where players couldn't be downed by a cloaker when having the bipod deployed

• Added the First World Bank heist. Players can find it under the contact "Classics" from the Contract Broker in Crime.Net 

• Added Drills to the Card Loot Drop reward table. Players can now be rewarded with Drills that can open Safes after successfully completing a heist 

• Added the song "Gun Metal Grey 2015" by Simon Viklund

They've listened to our prayers. Amen.

We unlocked 3 troll masks during Way to Crimefest. I think, we will get 3 maps. And No Mercy on Halloween.

Edit:

Tried recreation. My opinion - it is GREAT.

Edited by AppleNorris

We attempted the Overdrill achievement today. We actually got it, but we failed to finish sadly as they started piling in on us when we tried moving all that gold out. It's stupidly difficult to get them out.

Judging from everyone's tests, the Overdrill can only be done on Deathwish and while FWB can be stealthed, the Cameras in the room would just end up going off if attempting the first phase of it.

If you and your crew can get those bags out, it's a 48 ~ 50 Million heist finish.

Pro tip, LMGs are SUPER good on DW now. You never, ever runout of bullets. 

So my buddy Spazz suggested this for everyone's build on DW:

1. 2 Heisters are to use full Medic Bags (8 Charges total) and 2 full Ammo Bags (6 full ammo restores).
  2. Every Heister is to use the Muscle Perk deck so that trivial items like the First Aid Kits are not wasted here. Furthermore, using Snipers, LMGs, and SMGs will make the enforcers panic, which will help alleviate the stress.
  3. When moving the gold out of the Overvault, do not drop them into the hole where the small vault is. This will only make moving the bags harder. Rather move them into that small security room on the east end and travel them along the wall.
  4. It's best if two heisters move the bags while the other two keep the enforcers at bay. As long as you keep hassling the swats, their respawns actually come in very long intervals, meaning you'll usually get only about 6 - 10 enforcers at a time if you keep them at bay. So as long as you keep them down, you can move the bags with little issues.
  5. One of the heisters should have dominator and at least two heisters with Inspire ACED.

All in all, doing the Overdrill wasn't THAT hard, but once we had turned our back on the enforcers to grab all the money, they came in like the Flood on Legendary mode. It was nearly impossible to hold them back. Also take note that there is roughly 80+ bags to move. So have fun with that.

So close god damnit I was so close. 

We fought off 40 minutes worth of DW cops, but when I go to put in the combo, the game picks the wrong tile, gasses the room, and leaves me with nothing. We finished with a full crew, but I got gyped out of a hours worth of work. 

Edited by SonataDusk

So close god damnit I was so close. 

We fought off 40 minutes worth of DW cops, but when I go to put in the combo, the game picks the wrong tile, gasses the room, and leaves me with nothing. We finished with a full crew, but I got gyped out of a hours worth of work. 

How'd the game end up choosing the wrong tile?

How'd the game end up choosing the wrong tile?

it's really hard to see which tile is highlighted. You just see "push to interact" and hope you did it right. 

it's really hard to see which tile is highlighted. You just see "push to interact" and hope you did it right. 

Fair enough. I had to stare at the tiles for a good minute or two to insure I was looking at it right before doing it. IT was my first time trying and my heart was pounding.

Fair enough. I had to stare at the tiles for a good minute or two to insure I was looking at it right before doing it. IT was my first time trying and my heart was pounding.

twice in a row it's happened. They need to add a highlight to the tiles cuz this is just obtuse. 

twice in a row it's happened. They need to add a highlight to the tiles cuz this is just obtuse. 

Not to sound shallow, but you're 10 infamy ranks higher than me! This should've been a cakewalk! :flail:

Day 8 patch notes: I hate the swat turret now. Four new masks, and a community event was released. Apparently there's an achievement that you can get to get a drill&safe. Good luck,heisters. 

• Fixed an issue that caused an objective to not update properly after opening vault doors in stealth after going loud 
  • Added the achievement "Au Ticket" to the heist 
  • Fixed a big ol' hole in one of the walls in the main hall 
  • Fixed some shadow issues 
  • Added a stealth icon next to the contract name in CrimeNet 
  • Fixed missing reload sounds for Matever .357 and Micro Uzi Submachine Gun 
  • Tweaked the zoomed in recoil on the Nagant Sniper Rifle 
  • Fixed a visual issue with the Commando 553 Rifle reload 
  • Updated the Chicago Typewriter Submachine Gun's equip animation 
  • Changed the design of the SWAT Turret Van: (1) Removed the snake's neck on the turret model and (2) turret's ability to drop flashbangs, it will now release tear gas when a player gets too close 
  • Decreased the health of the SWAT Van Turret 
  • Increased the damage output of the SWAT Van Turret 
  • When heavily damaged the SWAT Van Turret will retract into the van and repair itself up to three times 
  • The SWAT Van Turret will now prioritize targets that are closer to and/or are firing at it 
  • Fixed issues that could occur when damaging the SWAT Van Turret with fire damage 
  • Increased SWAT Van Turret spawn randomization 
  • Added audio announcement on heists where the SWAT Van Turret spawns and drives in
Edited by Yoko

I really hate that turret...

Any news on where to find the FWB safe? I'm guessing it's part of the Overdrill vault but can't confirm.

Nope, it's just a random Titan safe on the map. Gotta find and drill that, then it's all in RNJesus's hands. :mlp_facehoof:

Not to sound shallow, but you're 10 infamy ranks higher than me! This should've been a cakewalk! :flail:

Once the game decided it was going to cooperate and push the tiles I was looking at, it was. Like I said, waiting and killing isn't hard.