Toki Zensekai

The Road to Overreactions - Miscommunication?

I did the mission twice and found the Titan Safe sitting in the office room after you blow up the wall with C4. It's position was different, but it was just sitting on the floor.

Sadly all I got was a tile-floor patterned Gruber Pistol.

I got a shitty looking gold flaked R93. Now I gotta get rid of it. 

I got a red black and white FAMAS "Yggdrosil" or something, I'm keeping to my Rarity style FAMAS.:eyebrow:

But its apparently Epic quality so I got that goin for me.

I got a red black and white FAMAS "Yggdrosil" or something, I'm keeping to my Rarity style FAMAS.:eyebrow:

FAMAS is so bad now. Rest is Pieces ;_;7

I might be willing to trade something for it, what quality is it?

FAMAS is so bad now. Rest is Pieces ;_;7

It'a not that bad. High ROF still shreads everything in close range, and its got a huge ammo supply. Oh and good stability, easily hits 100.

I might be willing to trade something for it, what quality is it?

Mint I think. Not really going to use it as I make pony skins and mods for PD2 as it is. Prolly gonna hang on to it and later sell it on the market once it stops dropping the safes and drills.

So no Overkill safe for us, which by the way, Nuke, it's 1 of 25 Weapon Skins, with 3 of them being Legendary. But yeah, it's not being released. Also, the new Slaughterhouse Safe is bugged and is not dropping for anyone.

It'a not that bad. High ROF still shreads everything in close range, and its got a huge ammo supply. Oh and good stability, easily hits 100.

Mint I think. Not really going to use it as I make pony skins and mods for PD2 as it is. Prolly gonna hang on to it and later sell it on the market once it stops dropping the safes and drills.

if it's not accurate enough to hit exactly where I'm aiming, it's garbage. 

So no Overkill safe for us, which by the way, Nuke, it's 1 of 25 Weapon Skins, with 3 of them being Legendary. But yeah, it's not being released. Also, the new Slaughterhouse Safe is bugged and is not dropping for anyone.

Thought so. 10/10 would grind crimefest challenges again. 

Well, hopefully we'll get some answers tomorrow.

Also I got the safe to appear after booting the game up a second time. Got a decent Bronco skin. I decided to use it.

Slaughterhouse is bugged but the safe drops, just have to restart the game and go to steam inventory.

Also I got the Bernetti 9 pistol, which is what I primarily use for stealth.

Edited by RadioactiveNuke

Wellp, Overkill just told everyone to Piss off, guess that's it. Shame, was considering making a thread on here about modding, post some WIPs and do requests for you guys, oh well. Not really worth the time to mod or even play a game whose dev team refuses to listen to the majority of the player base. A lot of good modders have already left too. Shame.. 

EDIT : Think we're due for another title change, eh Toki?

Wellp, Overkill just told everyone to Piss off, guess that's it. Shame, was considering making a thread on here about modding, post some WIPs and do requests for you guys, oh well. Not really worth the time to mod or even play a game whose dev team refuses to listen to the majority of the player base. A lot of good modders have already left too. Shame.. 

update 78 is still an option. 

Welp, seeing as Overkill just erected an enormous middle finger on Reddit the other day, I'll have to go back to kicking skinheads from my lobbies. 

http://steamcommunity.com/app/218620/discussions/8/490123938443242433/

Your skin mods would still work. Most of mine do, as the weapon skins themselves changes the model of the gun, not the textures.

But seriously. Click that above link. Everyone single one of you complaining about the skins and the stat boosts is seriously pissing me off. Skins or no skins, I WILL OUT PERFORM YOU AND SHOW YOU THAT THESE SKINS MEAN JACK **** TO THE GAMEPLAY!! HOLY CRAP!!! STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEgh8TUlpQc

Rainbow-Dash-No-Shut-Up-93881952814.png

Edited by Toki Zensekai

The boosts don't bother me. The fact that there are people who are so blind and stupid as to actually fall for this sort of scam is what bothers me, and given the opportunity I will harass and punish them for their stupidity. 

Since overkill don't seem to be grateful for all of the money we've already invested in their game, it only seems fair that we cease our patronage and give our money to a company that actually deserves it  

Also, I seriously doubt you could outperform me. Cute though. 

Edited by SonataDusk

But seriously. Click that above link. Everyone single one of you complaining about the skins and the stat boosts is seriously pissing me off. Skins or no skins, I WILL OUT PERFORM YOU AND SHOW YOU THAT THESE SKINS MEAN JACK **** TO THE GAMEPLAY!! HOLY CRAP!!! STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!

Rainbow-Dash-No-Shut-Up-93881952814.png

:dafuq: Woah, nelly! I wasn't even talking about the skins....

Overkill haven't listened to community feedback since before the Hypetrain even, (did you guys even get your special items?) and you've read what they did to Pd2stats and the complete and utter disregard they've had for the modding base (Lack of any communication that U79 would destroy BLT and lua mods in general). Almir literally said any modder who isn't happy with how things are now can just fuck off, and in turn quite a few have already left. He did say he'd speak with them if they went to him personally, but something tells me it'll end up the same way as the Pd2stats crew. It doesn't help that modding (weapon mods,Goonmod,BLT,etc..) is in direct competition with their Safes scams, so something tells me they'll be hindering people who still like to distribute their mods freely and not via the soon to be added PD2 workshop.

As for skin stats, after reviewing the actual list of improvements it's completely irrelevant. The only ones that DO rustle my jimmes are the ones that add Concealment, they're really the only ones that manage to have any sort of noticeable impact.. Though I'm still going to kick anyone from my lobbies who's using one, call me whatever you want but I do not support CS:GO style economies, kind of the reason I haven't touched TF2 since Gunmetal became a thing.:glare:

Edited by Skyrazer

Kicking people just because they have skins is just childish and it hurts the entire community. Just because you don't agree with a company doesn't mean other people have to immediately fall in line with your reasoning. All it does is divide two groups of people passionate about the game; if you're still playing then you obviously like the game and if you got skins to support Overkill you obviously like the game.

And what about the FWB and Slaughterhouse safes? Are they "supporting" Overkill?

Edit: Toki's right, other than concealment the boosts don't do jack sh*t.

Edited by RadioactiveNuke

Also, I seriously doubt you could outperform me. Cute though. 

What's your average kill rate per heist? :derp:

And what about the FWB and Slaughterhouse safes? Are they "supporting" Overkill?

What Nuke said, those skins were practically handed to us. I'm only using the Bronco skin I got from the Slaughterhouse safe and I haven't made a single drill purchase for my safes. I refuse to pay for the skins and I'm willing to wait to get a drill drop to obtain these skins. Frankly, leaving the safes and skins in your inventory and not putting them on the Market will quickly devalue them, which at this point already is, and from what I see in the trend of the market, in about 3 weeks the Legendary Skins will probably drop down to $5, because NO ONE is buying any of them right now, and the more that flood the market, the more they'll devalue because the demand for them is so low. Which means in the long wrong, Overkill's attempt to make money from these transactions will eventually fall flat on their face.