Kaethela

New Emotes! + Emote Requests

Turns out you can bulk-add emotes, so... yay? Those of you who joined us from PF2 will notice that all of the emotes you know and love from there are now here! The codes for them might be different since there's no easy way of preserving them. However, you can still manually add them from the post editor.

As usual, if anything is horribly broken or out of place, please let me know. Also give me your input on whether I should completely remove the default emotes from the system or leave them in. I really don't care either way.

:chillin::approve::getsome:

• Like 1

Also give me your input on whether I should completely remove the default emotes from the system or leave them in. I really don't care either way.

Leave them in. It pleases me. :mrgreen::megusta::mrgreen:

:awesomecheer::awesomecheer::awesomecheer::awesomecheer::awesomecheer::awesomecheer::awesomecheer::awesomecheer:

Add changelings please, we had tons of emoticons even one with a shark shaking a keyboard while he bit the monitor but no changelings.

Edited by Badshot
  • Like 1

:rumba::rumba::rumba::rumba::rumba::rumba::rumba::rumba:

oops, looks like there's no room-ba for the old rumba

Edited by ultimateAI

Add changelings please, we had tons of emoticons even one with a shark shaking a keyboard while he bit the monitor but no changelings.

Yeah, never figured out why we never got a changeling emote back on PF2. If need be, I'll see about finding something of the changeling variety.

:ponydrugs::scaryluna::lunadance:

Let the abuse begin!

What hath I wrought upon our lands?! ...Oh right, madness. :megusta:

I just imported the entire batch of PF2 emotes that Nanfoodle was able to archive. If someone really wants to have their OC added as an emote, I can probably make that happen if they send me the file they want to use for it. 

So it is going to be like pf2 where some people got their OCs as emotes? Because that was really annoying for the people that didn't get their OC as an emote.

That was only because some people *coughtrarkyapokcough* were in control of it and they were very stringent on their rules about it, despite the fact they were completely hypocritical about it.

Edited by Toki Zensekai

How about this for a new emote? vL4XsMB.png

Pick a code for it, and I don't see why not.

@Toki - will add yours this weekend at some point.

:slymac: just because I doubt :ohcelestiamacwiththatlookyoubetterbeplanningonrailingmeallnightlong: would make it through.