Kaethela

New Emotes! + Emote Requests

This is now also the thread to use for emote requests. I'm not setting any guidelines for these, but I reserve the right to refuse any submissions. If you're one of those people that absolutely must have your OC as an emote, here's your chance. Go nuts.

I don't have a submission, but a suggestion: maybe set the ponimojis as the default? I pretty much never wanna use the others.

I can remove the default ones entirely if people want; I have no strong feelings about them one way or the other. There were at least a couple people who wanted them to stay, though.

I'm okay with defaults staying; I was just wondering if all ponymojis could be immediately accessible upon clicking the emoticon button. :3

It's been two weekends, Nepeta!! :sweetieaaa:

Also, I'm thinking we should maybe sort the OC emotes from the regular MLP emotes. This'll help clean some stuff up. Maybe even move the TF2 emotes in a separate category as well.

Requesting this.

Pretty pwease?:sadpie:

Shrink that down into something resembling an emote, let me know what you want to call it and sure.

It's been two weekends, Nepeta!! :sweetieaaa:

Also, I'm thinking we should maybe sort the OC emotes from the regular MLP emotes. This'll help clean some stuff up. Maybe even move the TF2 emotes in a separate category as well.

Send me a forum PM with the file/name, so I can stop forgetting about this. I've been horrendously busy, apologies for not having it done by now. 

How about this for a new emote? vL4XsMB.png

Pick a code for it, and I don't see why not.

@Toki - will add yours this weekend at some point.

:slymac: just because I doubt :ohcelestiamacwiththatlookyoubetterbeplanningonrailingmeallnightlong: would make it through.

It's been a while. Any progress?

Sorry for taking fucking forever with the requests, I've had a lot going on lately. But you don't care about my personal shit, you care about your emotes! Well here they are!

:toki::slymac::sunset:

If they have the wrong codes or are too big or whatever just yell at me and I'll fix them.

I don't really give a fuck if people want OC emotes. In fact, I honestly don't care what people decide they want as emotes; they can be anything for all I care. 

Woooooooooo! Emotes! That took a while but honestly, shit happens, take your time FiG ain't gonna vanish in a day if we don't get our emotes asap.

I'm not trying to make excuses, but I have had a lot of personal shit come up as of late, and it had been making it difficult to work on things like this. Hopefully starting to turn that around.

Take your time Kat, no need to get things done so quickly anyways. You're already doing alot of work for the forum alone.:approve:

6 hours ago, Citadel said:

[picture]

This is my OC emote. Never mind the watermark. 

We need this...