Kaethela

New Emotes! + Emote Requests

5 hours ago, Badshot said:

Idk if you can but... we need this.

1032014__safe_fluttershy_screencap_anima

We just do...

10 minutes ago, Nepeta Leijon said:

Shrink that down into emote size and give it a code and sure, why not.

On it.

45 minutes ago, Nepeta Leijon said:

Shrink that down into emote size and give it a code and sure, why not.

How's this one?

Can shrink it more, not sure what's appropriate in terms of size without having it look all blury. 

(Hmm, can't post it as an image, been having this for a few days, Image attachment doesn't work.)

Yeah that's still too big. Take a look at the current set of emotes, and try to keep it in that range. I won't take anything larger than what we have already; it's going to get out of hand if I do.

2 hours ago, Nepeta Leijon said:

Yeah that's still too big. Take a look at the current set of emotes, and try to keep it in that range. I won't take anything larger than what we have already; it's going to get out of hand if I do.

QAQAI3k.gif

How's that? At around 80x100, should be good without sacrificing too much of the image. Took it as a flipped version of Jollysmash which is 100x80.

I'm fine with using it as-is unless someone wants to step up and take the background out. I have zero image editing skills, so I will defer to the more knowledgeable folks.

2 hours ago, Citadel said:

Now we just need someone to remove the background. 

1 hour ago, Nepeta Leijon said:

I'm fine with using it as-is unless someone wants to step up and take the background out. I have zero image editing skills, so I will defer to the more knowledgeable folks.

Crossed my mind while re-sizing it but I didn't really have the time, you could always use it as-is, and I'll try and make a background-less version whenever I get the time.

2 hours ago, WonkyStallion said:

I'm a little surprised that nobody's suggested a "BUY SOME APPLES!"  or even an "BUT I DIDN'T LISTEN!" emoticon so far. I don't know how the code thing works. =/

You post what you want turned into an emote, give it a very brief description, and I put it in the system. That's it.

14 hours ago, Havocbyte said:

I want this as an emote: 

45c0da4dc05ff2cc9995f9168b2c1f85945d8329

Too big, shrink it down and I can do it.

14 hours ago, Vin said:

I neeeeed it standing_by_for_orders_by_keeponhatin-d8

What code do you want to use for it?

5 hours ago, Kaethela said:

What code do you want to use for it?

Since the original title is "standing by for orders," I guess :awaitingorder: or something along those lines if you got anything shorter :P

6 hours ago, Kaethela said:

Too big, shrink it down and I can do it.

SunsetSmirk.JPG

Okay, I have shrunken the image. Is this the right size?

On 9/30/2015 at 8:05 PM, Kaethela said:

Turns out you can bulk-add emotes, so... yay? Those of you who joined us from PF2 will notice that all of the emotes you know and love from there are now here! The codes for them might be different since there's no easy way of preserving them. However, you can still manually add them from the post editor.

As usual, if anything is horribly broken or out of place, please let me know. Also give me your input on whether I should completely remove the default emotes from the system or leave them in. I really don't care either way.

:chillin::approve::getsome:

This definitely needs to be an emote. But at normal speed. c;

vGuh8aA.gif

wKSUkfX.gif