PinkiePie97

Season 9, Episode 14: The Last Laugh

Title: The Last Laugh

Synopsis: When Pinkie Pie seeks help from her old friend, the super-silly Cheese Sandwich("Weird Al" Yankovic)in finding her life’s purpose, she discovers the unimaginable has happened.

Airs: Today at 11:30 A.M. on Discovery Family

• Like 3

Alright.

Before i get into this episode i would like to mention how stupid the summary of this episode sounds. I feel like we already had 3 or so episodes where Pinkie Pie doubts her talents or has doubts on what her purpose is and then the answer was her cutie mark or her friends or something like that. And getting and episode covering something like this in the final season feels pretty weird.

Also, just a thought of mine. Cheese Sandwhich makes no sense to me. Basically he seems to be the male equivalent of Pinkie Pie and his talent is to make parties and people happy and laugh. Then why is his name Cheese Sandwhich? Why is his cutie mark a cheese sandwhich? How did he got that and what does that have to do with making people happy? Again, if i missed episodes explaining all of this, i apologize a lot. I also hate the character. Not to mention Pinkie as arguebly my least favorite of the mane 6 (but i don't hate her).

And on the topic of "the unimaginable happened", here are my guesses. He has a crush on her (yay more fucking annoying ships). She and him were secretly related or some other family drama. One of their friends has a problems and they have to go and help them.

But enough "preview" like talk. Let's go watch it.

Pinkie. Your lifes purpose is to make parties and ponies happy and smile. I thought we already had this topic countless times before! What the frick are you talking about? If Pinkie means a job (like Princess, Apple farm, Wonderbolt ect. as she mentions the duties of the mane 5) they should have said she wants to find a job.

Did she just eat the toy cupcake? Good luck digesting that and dealing with the consequences.

How does the glassbell hold the weird banana that seems to defy the laws of physics?

Pinkie BOOPS Songsmirk (i hope i'm pronouncing this right). xD Can't find a picture yet though.

How is the shockbutton sticking to Pinkies hoof?

"This is where the magic happens" Shows a bunch of unicorns first. This might be the only good joke in the whole episode.

Wtf was this shit with the pen?

"It seems we've exhausted every avenue of comedy that even science can provide" Did you try tickling?

"I need to find my lifes purpose. But i don't think that's it. I'm a party pony. I need to make ponoes happy in real time" This must be the most contradictory shit i've heard in a long time?

Somewhat predictable conclusion.

Okay. This episode does not belong into the final season. The topic of Pinkie finding her lifes purpose at this point is nonsensical as fuck.

My reaction to this episode can be summed up in this video.

I give it a 5.5/10.

I liked this one, though I admit the "Pinkie finds her life's purpose" part of the episode was just kind of there, even after setting aside the fact that it was done in previous episodes.

• Like 2