PinkiePie97

Season 9, Episode 15: 2, 4, 6, Greaaat

Title: 2, 4, 6, Greaaat

Synopsis: The School of Friendship starts a buckball team and Rainbow Dash has to come to terms with the fact that she won’t be coaching the team.

Airs: Saturday, August 3, 2019 (Discovery Family GO!) Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 11:30 A.M. (TV)

• Like 1

Alright. Episode 15. A Rainbow Dash episode. Yay, i guess?

Twilighting Fluttershy.

Where did Pinkie get the cup of water fro... you know what forget it. She's fucking Pinkie Pie.

If Rainbow Dash can carry multiple dumbbells in one bag she's carrying while flying fast super fast she must be strong as fuck.

I feel like Fluttershy would have been a better fit to lead the cheersquad. She could just teach them how to YAY and they could YAY at everything. Even Pinkie would have been a better choice.

The blue and red pony are kinda cute.

Snips just pulling half of Rainbow Dashs tail with his magic looks weird.

When Rainbow Dash asks Applejack for advice how the fuck was the hay supposed to help? xD Smolders nails it here.

Words for one rhyme spread out over multiple pages makes no sense.

I thought that only after Rainbow Dash starts to imagine it like training exercises that she becomes interested in it would be the solutions.

Nice to see the butterfly wings Rarity had in S1 come back.

Alright. This episode was okay. Finally some Rainbow Dash.

I give it a 6.5/10.

• Like 1

The episode was okay. RD has had better episodes, for example "Tanks for the Memories", but this one was just okay.

-First of all, Ashleigh's performance was awesome. She captured Dash's emotions so well. 

-The cheer squad was decent.

-I loved how Twily knows her friends so well. That is so great of her. She's so awesome!

-I want to see more of Celestia being a sports fan than just a second.

I found Snails to be annoying. I remember I said the same for "Buckball Season". He's just used to pad out the running time. I would've preferred to see more of the team practicing than Snails' stupid attempt to make money. 

• Like 1