Sign in to follow this  
AaronMk

The Adventure of Uncle-Dad But Not Really Dad More Uncle: the Gritty Cyberpunk Adventure

Also known as: Chip and Ironicus play Watch Dogs competently and Ironicus moans about the game's terrible geographical representation of his home, points out everything done wrong, and then got inspired to do a educational series of videos about Chicago which mysteriously stopped after one episode.

Uncut (Talking over cutscenes) playlist

Cut (no cutscene talking) playlist

And a friendly reminder that Chip and Ironicus are the only LP'ers worth following because they're not shilling for cash hardcore.

The Retsupurae guys are also worth watching, both their actual LPs and their mockery of terrible ones.

I already watch them.

Have for years.

I also like watching TearofGrace myself, because he always seems like he's halfway to losing his mind every time he does anything. Only thing is most of his LP's are of Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.

And a friendly reminder that Chip and Ironicus are the only LP'ers worth following because they're not shilling for cash hardcore.

That's just like, your opinion man. But in all honesty there is no need to bash on everybody else because of a few bad apples, sure youtube sellouts exist, some others may not have much of a choice in the matter and others are the people that still love their job and their fans, and yet find themselves unable to finance what they would truly want to do without some form of sponsoring.

The main point being it's great that you have found youtubers you like and respect, but there is no need to tell everyone that you are right and we are wrong for watching someone that occasionally does a brand deal. Youtube is huge, most of the greater channels are subject to hate mainly due to some form of jealousy or because "it isn't a real job, how is he paid for this" etc. Many others are less known and still provide some very nice content so it's really a matter of stumbling upon someone you enjoy over the many that try to emulate them for money.

So leave the hate aside, i'm not saying "like what I like" i'm just saying respect others if you are not entirely sure of their actual situation, sure the blatantly obvious sellouts are a sad sight that even I would avoid, but if my favorite youtubers suddenly do a sponsored video I'm not going to flip the table and leave, worst case scenario I just don't watch the video.

So there, have a wonderful day and a long and prosperous life.