Sign in to follow this  
Faustenberger

Free or Best Offer

I've been a longtime patron of the Humble Bundle, a site where you can pay what you want to receive games with a portion of the proceeds (which you decide) going to charity. This has been the main source of games for my 500+ Steam library.

Occasionally, there are repeats; I've managed to find homes for most of them, but I still have a few extra at this point. Currently, the Steam keys I have up for grabs are:

Company of Heroes 2 (with DLC: The Western Front Armies - Obercommando West)

Deponia

Kane and Lynch Collection

Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken

SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition

If anypony's interested, contact me in some way; shoot me a PM, reply to the thread, email me, what have you. I'm perfectly fine letting you have them for free, but if you want to give me something in return I'd be more than happy to get it as well.

I'll update this thread if/when I get more duplicate keys.

Claimed games:

Chaos on Deponia

Payday 2 (With DLC: The Big Bank Heist; Gage Mod Courier; Gage Assault Pack; Dragan Character Pack

Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut

Saints Row IV

Superbrothers: Sword and Sorcery EP

Since you're offering, I'd like Q.U.B.E. and Superbrothers.

I've already sent you a friend request, so it should be easy to find me.

I don't currently have anything to give you in return, but I will try to find a way to repay you for your kindness.

Thank you!

Today I've added Company of Heroes 2 and PAYDAY 2, both with DLC. Also, Chaos on Deponia and Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken.

Edited by Faustenberger
Oops.

Since nobody's biting, I'll take your copy of Chaos on Deponia.

I could find some stuff to give you in my TF2 inventory...

I already sent you the friend request. the username is the same as what you see here on the site.

• Like 1

Eh, I can take Saints Row IV off your hands. You can rummage through my steam inventory for anythin you'd like.

Steam name and Avatar are the same as here, should be pretty easy to find.

• Like 1

Are the DLCs for PAYDAY 2 integrated with the key? I have a friend of mine who owns PAYDAY 2 but doesn't have most of the DLCs and it'd be nice to get those DLCs for him.

3 hours ago, Faustenberger said:

While your offer is generous, I've never played TF2 in my life. Enjoy your game, though.

You can just sell the stuff on the Steam Market, really...

41 minutes ago, Faustenberger said:

I don't know how to look at people's steam inventory. The Key should be in your inbox, though. Enjoy!

Steam Inventory's the second link on the right under the Games list on someone's Steam Community profile. If they've got it set to public you should be able to look through it. 
Thanks anyway though.:sunset:

3 hours ago, Toki Zensekai said:

Are the DLCs for PAYDAY 2 integrated with the key? I have a friend of mine who owns PAYDAY 2 but doesn't have most of the DLCs and it'd be nice to get those DLCs for him.

Nope; each of the DLCs has a separate key to redeem.

2 hours ago, Skyrazer said:

Steam Inventory's the second link on the right under the Games list on someone's Steam Community profile. If they've got it set to public you should be able to look through it. 

Success! Sort of! The Steam inventory says "This inventory is not available at this time. Please try again later." Perhaps I'll try again later.

3 hours ago, LuigiFan45 said:

You can just sell the stuff on the Steam Market, really...

Well, I certainly won't say no to your generous offer. Perhaps one day I'll get around to learning how Steam works. Or maybe play TF2.

Just now, Faustenberger said:

Success! Sort of! The Steam inventory says "This inventory is not available at this time. Please try again later." Perhaps I'll try again later.

Well, I certainly won't say no to your generous offer. Perhaps one day I'll get around to learning how Steam works. Or maybe play TF2.

It ain't that difficult to understand, the only part of Steam you will have problems comprehending is the profile level system.

1 hour ago, Faustenberger said:

Oh! You would make a friend of mine very happy then if you're willing to provide me those keys for them. :toki:

6 hours ago, The Power said:

Can I take Payday 2 by itself then pls? :'D

Sure! It'll be a while though, can't access Steam while I'm at work.

8 hours ago, Toki Zensekai said:

Oh! You would make a friend of mine very happy then if you're willing to provide me those keys for them. :toki:

Oh good! I love making people happy!

• Like 1