Sign in to follow this  
Ninjadeadbeard

I'm new... so, sooo new

So, after years of being mildly aware of or slightly interested in MLP, I made the deep dive over the summer and now I'm a full-blown, fanfiction-writing fan... just in time for G4 to end...

Well, my timing is superb. Heard about EQD and figured I might as well come by and hangout.

• Like 1

Hey! Just joining the Herd now, myself. MLP inspired me to practice drawing again.

Who are you most focused on? The whole world of Equestria is fascinating, but everyone feels the pull of gravitation toward certain characters.

I tend to perk up at the sight of Treehugger, Scootaloo, Tempest/Berry Twist, and Angel Bunny.

5 hours ago, Lorewolf said:

Who are you most focused on? The whole world of Equestria is fascinating, but everyone feels the pull of gravitation toward certain characters.

I tend to perk up at the sight of Treehugger, Scootaloo, Tempest/Berry Twist, and Angel Bunny.

I actually have a wide range of liked characters... but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t the Great and Powerful Trixie. 

Hello Ninjadeadbeard and welcome to Edf. :)

I hope you have a nice time here, make some friends and find enjoyment here in whatever form you like. :)