Sign in to follow this  
Ninjadeadbeard

Midnight at the Crystal Library

I wrote a fanfiction in a wild, passionate week or so once I dove into the fandom... two months ago. And I'm actually a little proud of myself for finishing this story, and almost completing a sequel and a few others, so I thought I'd come around here and share. Would really appreciate comments and constructive criticism. I mean, like the story, but I don't improve without folks telling me what's what.

Midnight at the Crystal Library

The Library of the Crystal Empire vanished for 1,000 years with the city itself, taking (and ironically preserving) ancient tomes of magic long thought lost to Equestria. Now, in order to protect their own world from Equestrian magic, Sunset Shimmer and the human Twilight Sparkle will plumb the library's depths, accompanied by Starlight Glimmer, Sunburst, and the Great and Powerful Trixie, in order to find the answers they seek.

But soon they are swept up in an experiment conducted by none other than Starswirl the Bearded, who seeks to aid a friend of Equestria, the infamous Tempest Shadow (Fizzlepop Berrytwist) in restoring her broken horn. One magical ritual, a dose of dimensional-duplicate-insecurities, and a mountain of existential crises later, and... well. Let's just say that Starlight might finally have some company in the "I successfully destroyed Equestria" club.

Edited by Ninjadeadbeard
tags