PinkiePie97

Season 9, Episode 23: The Bic Mac Question

Title: The Big Mac Question

Synopsis: When Big Mac and Sugar Belle decide to propose to each other, everything their friends do to help ends up making a mess of the whole thing!

Airs: Today at 11:30 A.M. on Discovery Family

• Like 1

Alright. Episode 23.

Another shipping episode, oh no. Well, i guess we gotta conclude ships but this is the final episode before the final battle and, personally i would have wished for something else. I wouldn't have minded an episode about the student 6 to be honest. But oh well.

Let's get over with it.

I bet that after the scene where Bic Mac shows Spike the ring and he says "It's beautyful" that people are gonna ship the two as a joke.

Fluttershy is afraid of clowns? Wtf?

Octivia and Bulk? Shipping shit and that coming from fucking Discord. Ahh fuck, we're off to great start. And by that i mean we're off to a terrible start.

The goat just stole a carrot.

Big Mac didn't consider that someone else could just eat the apples, or throw them away or think it's for them.

When Spike and Discord talk about the apples in front of the sugercube corner why does Spike sometimes look like he wears eyeliner?

Great Mrs. Cake. Now the customer has your spit in the cake.

Couldn't Discord just let one of the apples fall on Sugar Belles head under a tree outside? Or let her stumble over it? Instead of acting like he has only 2 IQ?

But i found that army general impersonation was lowkey funny.

I don't remember Spikes breath when he sends things away ever putting things on fire. Or else Celestia would have had to had dealt with that before.

Wait. Hol up.

c9c8d9934ad138020f72dec8f45e9a9411bce7d0

So this leaked picture was actually real and not another fake??? Damn. I don't know what to say.

"Sugar Belle. Bic Mac? Discord! Mrs. Cake."

Is the flashback style of storytelling in this episode supposed to be a reference to something? Because i probably don't get it.

The scene where Sweetie Belle yelled Big Mac in the sauna and then the scream was so fucking predictable but funny.

Is the big apple monster yelling "screwdriver"? Just joking.

Toy Story reference.

Unless they used magic beans or magic to mold the thing, how the fuck the apple- and peartrees even grow like that?

"Pearpropsal" That was a terrible wordplay.

The Mayor forgot to ask if someone is against this marriage.

Okay. Uh. The episode was a bit messy even though i'm sure that's how it was supposed to feel. But it didn't have the added bonus of a highly entertaining Rarity and it mostly focused on characters i don't fucking care about. I also say this episode can be considered the calm before the storm.

Ähhh. I give it a 5.5/10