Sign in to follow this  
Leonbrony17

The "Pinkie Pie Presents Her New Show 'Hello Pinkie Pie'!" Animation

Alright.

I know this has been out for a while now and this topic looks like it might be about 2 and a half months too late, but somehow something always came inbetween me wanting to make this topic and discuss this properly, sooo here i am.

A few months ago the official Mlp Youtube channel has posted a short animation called "Pinkie Pie Presents Her New Show 'Hello Pinkie Pie'!".

(For some reason i can't post a link to the video here, or any link for that matter, so i'll try to do that in the comments and hope it's not a bug or something)

This seems to have been the first official 3D animation from the show and with words like "all NEW pony friends" and "beyond Equestria" in the description of the video it seems to imply that there is more of this to come, or that this might even be a tease for the upcoming CG movie.

It could just be test footage to see how people react to it but if this is the actual and more or less final animation style the upcoming movie will use then it's looking pretty bad to me. I just don't like this. The way her neck and legs stretch sometimes. The way her mane looks like.

But that's just my opinion.

More important is. What do you think about this animation?

Do you think the upcoming CG movie will be fine looking similar to this or do you think it needs some drastic overhauls or even a complete change in animation style?

Would you like to see more of this or not?

16 minutes ago, ABronyAccount said:

It was okay for what it was, but there was literally no reason not to get Andrea Libman.

It was not her?

Damn, i didn't know that. I noticed that her voice sounded a bit off but since i can find no information from behind the scenes of this whatsover that's a bit of a suprise to hear she didn't have her original voice actor.

Maybe this will be the new voice actor for the new Pinkie Pie?