RaraLover

Hello, everypony!

Hello everypony! My name is RaraLover. I've seen this site before and thought I would try it out. I currently use MLP Forums and you can access my profile here. I thought it might be nice to have an account here as well. I know this forum isn't as active as MLPF but I still hope to make some new friends and have a great time! ^_^

Some things about me. I joined the fandom in around 2016. After my sister showed me the first episode of MLP, I was instantly hooked. Ever since then, my life has changed and is now full of ponies! :ph3ar: My favourite pony of all time is Coloratura, and my favourite episode is 'The Mane Attraction'. My favourite song (no surprise) is 'The Magic Inside'. Regarding the Mane Six ponies, my favourite is Rainbow Dash, followed by Applejack. :BrightMacContent:

Please feel free to send me a message or want to have a chat. I'm very friendly and kind to others. :kindness:

• Like 5

Welcome to the Boards. It's always cool to have others jump onto here. And of course, it's great to see new people jump onto this place. I hope your Christmas and New Year went swimmingly and you had a great time with it!

Friends are fun to find indeed!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, darksword66 said:

Welcome to the Boards. It's always cool to have others jump onto here. And of course, it's great to see new people jump onto this place. I hope your Christmas and New Year went swimmingly and you had a great time with it!

Friends are fun to find indeed!

Thank you, my friend! I hope your Christmas and New Year went well too! ^_^

Finding new friends is fun! Nice to meet you! :BrightMacContent:

• Like 3

Hello! I've been highly interested in this website for a while, and I want to thank everypony for the wonderful job that they are doing. I love the art, the discussions, the conventions, and I look forward to Shiny/Cadance day!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MLPFan_TealMintMoonrise said:

Hello! I've been highly interested in this website for a while, and I want to thank everypony for the wonderful job that they are doing. I love the art, the discussions, the conventions, and I look forward to Shiny/Cadance day!

Hello, @MLPFan_TealMintMoonrise! Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you here! :mlp_yeehaa:

I agree! A lot of people put so much effort to contribute to this fandom, with the fan art and pony conventions, like you've mentioned. It's wonderful! :adorkable:

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have a great time! :D

• Like 1

idk if this is the right chat to bring this up, but the "brony meetup map" is highly outdated. Mount. Aris/ Sea-questria, the dragon lands, Saddle Arabia, Griffonstone, Klugetown, and many others were all missing :derp: . It may be because the map is limited only to Equestria. Please report this to EQD submit if this is correct. thank you :gleepony:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MLPFan_TealMintMoonrise said:

idk if this is the right chat to bring this up, but the "brony meetup map" is highly outdated. Mount. Aris/ Sea-questria, the dragon lands, Saddle Arabia, Griffonstone, Klugetown, and many others were all missing :derp: . It may be because the map is limited only to Equestria. Please report this to EQD submit if this is correct. thank you :gleepony:

Is this what you are referring to? Brony Meetup Group Map

If so, it might be because the actual map was created and posted in 2013, hence the places you've mentioned have not been part of the show at that time. Try posting a comment in the Brony Meetup Group Map page (scrolling down to the comments section), or try get in touch with an Equestria Daily staff. Alternatively, you could create a new topic in the "Suggestions and Questions" sub-forum (by clicking here), though I cannot guarantee there will be a reply from an Equestria Daily Forums staff.

I hope this helps!

7 hours ago, MLPFan_TealMintMoonrise said:

lol thanks :puzzled: . Totally forgot to check the post date. I shoulld've known, because "Please report this to EQD submit if this post is outdated" is exactly what the site told me. :ohyou:

Yeah. Considering how old the post is, I'm not sure if they will be updating it anytime soon. :dry: 

Though, are you referring to the Map of Equestria, or the Brony Meetup Group Map (the one with the actual places of the world, which is also interactive)? :ooh:

6 hours ago, MLPFan_TealMintMoonrise said:

Yeah, about the discussion (comments)... idk if I can sign up w/ disquis with my same EQD forum info (username + password) ?

I don't see why you cannot create a Disqus account using your EQD Forums username and password. Go for it! ^_^

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MLPFan_TealMintMoonrise said:

WOw. It's crazy looking back at my first posts and seeing how much I've changed since then! Shoutout to all the newest members! :golfclop:

I agree. Over time, my style of writing changed completely (not on this forum). It's amazing looking back and thinking that was who I was in the past.

• Thanks 1