Hi there! I'm BulkBicepsWannabe, and I've been a fan of the show itself for close to a year now, after my LD girlfriend introduced me to the show. I was wary about taking part heavily in the fan community due to not very nice things I heard, but after seeing how bronies act on IRC and some reddit subs, I was swayed, and made the ultimate decision after watching the brony documentary. Some of the nicest people I've seen were in that doc, and it made me smile.

So, cursory information before I ramble too long; I'm English, early 20s, called BulkBicepsWannabe because I love strength training and hope to compete in bodybuilding, and I have quite a passion for angry death metal bands like Bolt Thrower and Napalm Death! That's all, I hope to get along with you all! :D

• Like 3

You'll find that people in fandom are very varied and that you expect too meet all kinds of people. Both regular people and those that have spawned the negative stereotypes in the first place. Be open minded but don't be surprised by things you might see.

But enough of the grim warning. I say welcome mate and please do enjoy yourself here and may you find loads of fun. :golfclop: 

• Like 2

Thank you! I know fandoms can vary wildly, but I think bronies have given the best OVERALL impression. Coming from being a huge metalhead, I've seen crappy, spiteful fandoms.

And thank you! I hope I'll find lots of fun here too! :approve:

• Like 2

Hello, and welcome to the forums! I'm sure that you're going to have a wonderful time here. I know I do.

I think you'll find that the ponies on this forum are just about the nicest you'll ever meet. Have fun!

57 minutes ago, Friendship is Horses said:

What's an "LD girlfriend"?

Also hi.

LD is for Long Distance. I should have put the more common LDR, but oh well. Also, hi!

46 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

Hello, and welcome to the forums! I'm sure that you're going to have a wonderful time here. I know I do.

I think you'll find that the ponies on this forum are just about the nicest you'll ever meet. Have fun!

Thank you very much!

18 minutes ago, ABronyAccount said:

Hey there, Bulk TRY-ceps!

:approve: Hi!

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope you will enjoy your time on here. Try to keep up with the show as well if you can. S7 is now ongoing.

:happy_twi:

The only thing you need to know... is that I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LostSanity said:

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope you will enjoy your time on here. Try to keep up with the show as well if you can. S7 is now ongoing.

:happy_twi:

The only thing you need to know... is that I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

Considering you like MLP, you're already more likeable than Roman Reigns in my eyes; blandest dude I've ever seen in the ring. Thank you! :happy_twi:

• Like 1